Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, ticket and 4* Hotel from £75pp
Any Harry Potter™ fan’s dream come true
Dates Available until 31st December 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is the magical, behind-the-scenes journey into the world of Harry Potter™ that will immerse guests into the world of film-making. A must-see attraction for fans of the magical books and films.
Get to know some of the closely-guarded secrets that made Harry Potter the most successful film series of all time on a tour that will transport you through original sets, including the Hogwarts™ Great Hall, Hagrid™ ’s Hut, the Potions Classroom, the Gryffindor™ Common Room, Diagon Alley™, and new Forbidden Forest exhibition.
- Great value attraction package - combine entrance tickets with a fantastic choice of hotel accommodation
- Add return rail and save up to 50%
- See the original props and costumes from the film series
- Find out how the creatures of Harry Potter were brought to life with green-screen technology and animatronics.
- Stock up on all of your favourite magical sweets, books and other Harry Potter merchandise.
- Enjoy a deliciously frothy Butterbeer™ in the Backlot Cafe
- A great day out for little kids and big kids alike
- Best dates available from July onwards
The Goblet of Fire - until Sunday 23rd September
The legendary Goblet of Fire returns to Warner Bros. Studios for the first time since the film was made. There will be exciting live demonstrations showing visitors how the parchment pieces were propelled out to reveal the Triwizard champions. Many new props and costumes from the Triwizard tournament will also be on display.
- Dates Available until 31st December 2018
- Ticket and 4* hotel stay from £75pp
- All prices on the hotel search results page include your accommodation and attraction tickets.
- A complete price breakdown will be shown when you have selected your room type and moved on to the next page, before you complete your booking.
- All prices include service and VAT.
- For bookings outside of 5 working days before departure attraction tickets will be posted with your confirmation invoice unless otherwise stated.
- You must contact Superbreak to amend or cancel your reservation, not the attraction or hotel directly.
- An administration or cancellation charge will apply. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01904 717 362 (calls charged at standard rates), quoting your reference. Cancellations or amendments within 48 hours of arrival can only be accepted by telephone.