Pirates of the River Thames Cruise - A great way to see the Tall Ships Festival, Up to 67% off
North Greenwich Pier, Greenwich
Thursday 13th - Sunday 16th April 2017 3pm
Suitable for 0-16 years
While an international fleet of over 30 class A tall ships takes over Royal Greenwich for Tall Ships Royal Greenwich 2017, Out on the Thames invites you aboard MV Hurlingham as they take amongst the boats and back in time with a Pirate themed cruise through the centre of the Tall ships.
- Be prepared to man to decks as you take a journey through Historic Greenwich for a 2-hour fun filled cruise
- See the beautiful tall ships of Tall Ships Royal Greenwich 2017 as you sail alongside them
- All under 16s will receive a pirate goodie bag
- Help fend off any sea dogs that may try and board the ship!
Dates & Times Available:
- 13th April 2017 3pm
- 14th April 2017 3pm
- 15th April 2017 3pm
- 16th April 2017 3pm
- £9.99 for Child (aged 3-16) Ticket, 67% off
- £11.99 for Adult Ticket, 60% off
- 2s and under go free.
- Boarding begins at 2.45pm sharp from North Greenwich Pier at the O2.
- Every 2 Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Refreshments available onboard and no food to be brought onboard unless with prior notice.
- Please note that the MV Hurlingham is not a Tall Ship.
- Valid on purchased date only.
- Subject to availability.
- No refunds available
- Please print out your e-Ticket and bring it with you to present at the pier upon arrival.
- Your e-Ticket will arrive via email after you purchase.