Lightwater Valley - Fab Feb Family Fun For Under 8s
Lightwater Valley Theme Park, Yorkshire
Wednesday 14th – Sunday 18th February 2018 (10.30am – 3.30pm)
Suitable for 0-8 years
Enjoy a fab family day out at Lightwater Valley this February half-term! Ideal for 8's and unders don't let rainy days be boring this half-term with heaps to do both indoors and outdoors including a selection of rides and giant indoor inflatables for you to run wild and let loose on!
Angry Birds Activity Park and Angry Birds Space will be open along with the Lightwater Bird of Prey Centre with over 50 amazing raptors, mammals and reptiles. You'll also find Riggmoor Mobile Farm with lots of cute and cuddly animals for you to pet and feed, including rabbits, lambs, piglets, miniature ponies, cows and alpacas.
Rides and activities open at Fab Feb Family Fun:
- Eagles' Creek Farm
- Eagles' Claw
- Trauma Tower
- Space Pirates
- Noah's Ark
- Human Cannonball
- Angry Birds Activity Park
- Angry Birds Space
- Indoor Soft Play
- Bouncy Castles
- Pirate Assault Course
- Giant Slide
- Pillow Bash
- Animal Feeding
- Lightwater Bird of Prey Centre
- Reptile Handling
- Petting Farm & Cafes
- Wednesday 14th – Sunday 18th February 2018 (10.30am – 3.30pm)
- Tickets cannot be bought at the gate, so pre-booking is essential!
- Pre-bookings must be made by midnight on the day before you wish to visit and cannot be made for the same day.
- £6.75 for Adults or Children
- Children under 2 years of age enter for free!
- Meal voucher worth £7.25 to use at the Conservatory, Hungry Harbour or Munch Box catering outlets within the park.
- Customers with children over 1 metre tall must purchase an adult ticket for them. Failure to do so will result in being charged full adult gate rate on arrival
- Tickets are only valid for the date you specify when booking
- Free parking
- Gates open at 9:40am, rides operate from 10am, park closes between 4:30 and 6pm (number of visitors and weather dependent).
- You will be redirected to AttractionTix to make your purchase