The World Championship of Ping Pong in the Iconic Alexandra Palace - Top Sporting Action! 40% off
64 players from over 25 countries compete to be number one!
Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th January 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Head to the World Championship of Ping Pong for a great day out with the family this January. Don’t miss the nail-biting rallies that will leave you on the edge of your seat, as the world’s best players compete to be number one! A weekend of speed, power and old-fashioned skill see the sport that is quickly being catapulted into the big leagues.
Plus with activities outside the hall in the Palm Court which include ping pong tables and Have-a-Go areas, as well as a variety of scrumptious food and drink, it's the perfect was to bounce away those January blues.
- Fun-packed day for all the family.
- 64 players from over 25 countries compete to be number one!
- Fast and furious action, with the emphasis on speed
- Only the very best will see it through the Sunday night’s closing stages.
- Iconic North London venue, the Alexandra Palace.
- Enjoy the exciting atmosphere of a world championship competition.
- Great family activities
Dates and Timings:
Saturday 27th Jan 2018
- Afternoon 12pm-4pm: Double Elimination Group Stage
- Evening 5:30pm – 9pm: Knockout Round One (Last 32)
Sunday 28th Jan 2018
- Afternoon 12pm – 3:30pm: Knockout Round Two (Last 16 )
- Evening 5pm - 9pm: Quarter Finals, Semi-Finals, and Final
- £6.60 for Child Afternoon OR Evening Session Ticket (under 18s), 40% off
- £9.90 for Adult Afternoon OR Evening Session Ticket, 40% off
- £11.40 for Child Afternoon AND Evening Sessions Ticket (under 18s), 40% off
- £16.80 for Adult Afternoon AND Evening Sessions Ticket, 40% off
- £21 for Child Bundle Season Ticket (Valid four Under 18s for All Sessions All Weekend), 40% off
- £33 for Adult Bundle Season Ticket (Valid All Sessions All Weekend), 40% off
- £66 for Family Bundle Season Ticket (Valid four 2 Adults & 2 Children for All Sessions All Weekend), 40% off
- Unreserved seating, you can sit where you like.
- Tickets required for both adults and children.
- Only valid for the session for which you have purchased.
- Please print your e-Ticket and present it at the door of the event.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.