The Wider Earth at the Natural History Museum - Unmissable, Award-Winning Theatre at this Iconic Location, Kids go Free*
Natural History Museum, South Kensington
*One Child goes FREE with a Full Price Adult
Dates until Sunday 18th November 2018
Suitable for 10+ years
★★★★★ - ‘A gloriously beautiful piece of theatre’ – Love London Love Culture
★★★★ – 'A family-friendly account of Darwin’s five-year voyage on HMS Beagle' - Evening Standard
Join young Charles Darwin on HMS Beagle's daring voyage to the far side of the world, and discover the gripping story behind the theory that changed everything.
Don’t miss your chance to see this extraordinary play, featuring remarkable puppetry, dazzling animations, and a brilliant ensemble cast in a brand new theatre at the Natural History Museum
- A unique new family theatre experience
- Dates available throughout Half Term!
- A new play featuring a cast of seven
- Remarkable puppetry and amazing cinematic animations that bring to life uncharted landscapes
- It's the theatrical event of 2018
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ – 'A beautiful show. An adventure full of wonder. Not to be missed' –The Upcoming
'An engrossing spectacle. Visually terrific' – The Guardian
- £19.50 for Band D - Adult or Child Ticket
- £35 for Band C - Adult + Free Child Ticket
- £35 for Band C - Additional Adult or Child Ticket
- £49.50 for Band B - Adult + Free Child Ticket
- £49.50 for Band B - Additional Adult or Child Ticket
- £65 for Band A - Adult + Free Child Ticket
- £65 for Band A - Additional Adult or Child Ticket
- Saturday 20th October 2:30pm & 7:30pm
- Sunday 21st October 2:30pm
- Tuesday 23rd October 7:30pm
- Wednesday 24th October 2:30pm & 7:30pm
- Thursday 25th October 2:30pm & 7:30pm
- Friday 26th October 7:30pm
- Saturday 27th October 2:30pm
- Sunday 28th October 2:30pm
- Tuesday 30th October 7:30pm
- Wednesday 31st October 7:30pm
- Thursday 1st November 2:30pm & 7:30pm
- Friday 2nd November 2:30pm
- Saturday 3rd November 2:30pm & 7:30pm
- Sunday 4th November 2:30pm
- Tuesday 6th November 7:30pm
- Wednesday 7th November 7:30pm
- Thursday 8th November 2:30pm & 7:30pm
- Friday 9th November 2:30pm & 7:30pm
- Saturday 10th November 2:30pm
- Sunday 11th November 2:30pm
- Tuesday 13th November 7:30pm
- Wednesday 14th November 7:30pm
- Thursday 15th November 2:30pm & 7:30pm
- Friday 16th November 7:30pm
- Saturday 17th November 2:30pm & 7:30pm
- Sunday 18th November 2:30pm
- The show is recommended for 10 years and over, however the puppetry and visual elements will appeal to younger people
- Please note this production contains strobe lighting and loud noises.
- The show lasts approximately two hours and ten minutes, including one interval.
- Seating is allocated by the theatre by best available at time of purchase.
- All tickets purchased together will be sat together within the selected Band
- Only valid for the performance for which you have purchased
- Free Child Tickets must be selected at the point of purchase, in order for the theatre to allocate appropriate seating
- The Free Child offer is not available on Additional Adult or Child Tickets
- Photography and filming of any kind are not permitted.
- Latecomers will be admitted at a suitable point during the performance. It may not always be possible to readmit patrons who leave the auditorium.
- The theatre is fully accessible using a lift from the Queens Gate entrance, or for the matinee performances, from the Cromwell Road entrance with no lift. Row F is step free.
- For bookings with specific requirements: please call 0333 320 1663 (please select option 1) to book directly
- Please print your e-Ticket and present it at the Box Office for ticket collection at least 30 mins before the performance starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.