FAMILY PASS MEMBERS ONLY: The Tootbus London's Kids Tour - Complete with Games, Quizzes & Fun Stories, 20% off
Interactive commentary from entertaining and educational tour guides
Suitable for 4-12 years
Running out of ideas to entertain the kids? Looking to do something different to escape the everyday? Tootbus London have got you covered with their open-top bus tour designed especially for kids.
- Non-stop tour of London
- Live guided commentary in English, specifically for kids
- Fun, interactive commentary from entertaining, often hilarious tour guides
- Breath-taking views of central London
- A great activity for both kids and adults to enjoy!
- Free WiFi onboard, so you can snap away and share photos of the kids discovering London with family and friends.
LittleBird Top Tip
Hop-on this 45 minutes tour to discover all the little stories London is hiding and see the city from a whole new perspective.
- Trips from 1st January to 31st March – 2 pm departure on weekends, plus daily 2pm departure during the half term
- Trips from 1st April to 30th June - 2pm and 3pm departures on Fridays, 10.15am and 2pm departures on weekends, except daily at 10.15am and 2pm during the half terms
- Trips from 1st July to 4th September – daily 10.15am and 2pm departures
- Trips from 5th to 30th September - 2pm and 3pm departures on Fridays, 10.15am and 2pm departures on weekends
- Trips from 1st to 31st October - 2pm departure on Fridays, 10.15am and 2pm departures on weekends, except daily at 10.15am and 2pm during the half term
- Trips from 1st to 30th November – 10.15am and 2pm departures on weekends
- Trips from 1st to 31st December - 2pm departure on Fridays, 10.15am and 2pm departures on weekends, except daily at 10.15am and 2pm during the half term
- Excludes 24th, 25th and 31st Dec and 1st Jan
- £9.60 for Child Ticket (4-15 yrs), 20% off
- £12.80 for Adult Ticket, 20% off
- £12 for Child Ticket (4-15 yrs), 20% off
- £14.40 for Adult Ticket, 20% off
- Designed for kids aged 4-12
- Duration: 45 minute non-stop tour
- Make sure to fit in a toilet break because there are no toilets on the bus and it does not stop until the end of the tour.
- Please ensure you leave plenty of time when travelling and aim to arrive 15 minutes before the departure time as the bus cannot wait for latecomers
- This tour departs from Charles II Street, next to Her Majesty's Theatre in St James and also ends here
- All seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis
- Tickets can be changed free of charge up to 24 hours before the original tour date. If the price of the new ticket is higher, you will have to pay the difference. This ticket is non-refundable.