The Spa Valley Railway - A Unique Ride Through The Beautiful High Weald Countryside, up to 50% off
Spa Valley Railway, Kent
A unique family day out this Half Term or Easter!
Selected Dates from Saturday 17th February - Tuesday 12th April 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Take a ride on the Spa Valley Railway - a journey through the stunning High Weald on the heritage train hauled by a steam or diesel locomotive.
Travel in style and enjoy the scenic route as you head off for a fun packed day out with steam, heritage diesel, exploration, excitement & enjoyment this February Half Term and Easter
- A great way to entertain the kids during the holidays!
- Take a journey back in time with steam and heritage diesel trains
- Admire the High Weald landscape from the comfort of a restored 1960s train.
- This Easter (30th March - 2nd April) See if you can see all the Easter Bunnies along the way with Chocolate eggs for all that take part! and so much more!
- Fun for all the family to enjoy!
Trains are available at 10:20, 12:00, 13:40 & 15:20 on the following dates:
- Saturday 17th February 2018
- Sunday 18th February 2018
- Saturday 3rd March 2018
- Sunday 4th March 2018
- Friday 30th March 2018
- Saturday 31st March 2018
- Sunday 1st April 2018
- Monday 2nd April 2018
- Tuesday 3rd April 2018**
- Wednesday 4th April 2018**
- Thursday 5th April 2018
- Friday 7th April 2018
- Saturday 8th April 2018
- Sunday 10th April 2018
- Monday 11th April 2018**
- Tuesday 12th April 2018**
** Only a diesel train will be operating on these days
- £5 for Child Ticket, 17% off
- £10 for Adult Ticket, 17% off
- £15 for Family Ticket (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children), 50% off
- Ticket is valid for 1 return trip only, and should you break your journey you will have to pay an additional fare.
- You must make the time of the train stated on your e-Ticket. Please make sure you arrive on time as it will not wait for latecomers and no refunds are offered.
- Your outbound journey will be either a diesel or steam train with your return offering the other option. Please note on some days only a diesel train is available
- You must not alight from the train as your outbound and return journeys will be completed as a loop. The carriages will remain the same but the engine will change.
- Ticket only valid for the specific train (date and time) should you get on another train you will have to pay an additional fare.
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it with you to the entrance of the railway.