The National Homebuilding & Renovating Show in Birmingham - Get FREE Tickets for Any Day of the Show!
Sponsored by Hormann and Spectrum
Birmingham: 28 - 31 March 2019
Whether you're mid-way through a project or don't know where to start, the National Homebuilding & Renovating Show is brimming with bright ideas to help you bring your project to life. Learn how to design and build a sustainable home. Pick up handy style tips and tricks. Or start at the beginning with a guide to planning permission.
Offering a wide range of free talks including topics on self-build, renovating, innovative products, extensions, conversions and DIY projects and tailored advice about your project, it's everything you need to get started on making the most of your family home.
- Up to 500 exhibitors, 16 free daily seminars and 40 masterclasses over all show days
- Sian Astley, from BBC2’s ‘Your Home Made Perfect’, will be sharing her vast knowledge from 22 years in the business
- Sally Tagg will also be on hand at the Planning Clinic with her team to shed light on the common pitfalls of the planning procedure
- Swap months of scouring the internet for face-to-face consultations, specialist masterclasses and hundreds of products – all under one roof.
- The chance to have free one-on-one consultations with architects, planners, builders and Homebuilding & Renovating magazine’s experts
- Discover the latest products, understand how to maximise your budget or seek an architect's opinion.
- From small plots to big builds, the Homebuilding & Renovating Show is the place to pick up tools and tips from the brightest and best in the business
- Hundreds of brands on show so you don’t have to travel around the country to see them - Look out for on-trend technologies right through to traditionally hand-crafted materials
- Unlimited inspiration with this special offer for 2 FREE Adult Tickets
Recent reports from Plotfinder, the UK's land and renovation finding service, reveal a 31 per cent year on year increase in the number of people looking for a plot in the Midlands. At this year’s National Homebuilding & Renovating Show, returning to the NEC, Birmingham from 28-31 March 2019, people interested in finding, assessing and buying the right plot for their project will be assisted for the first time by masterclasses from the Land Hub, a new self-build stage in association with Plotfinder and Potton’s Self Build Academy.
LittleBird Top Tip
Make the most of your visit with the help of the show app, available on iPhone and Android. You'll be able to schedule and receive alerts for key seminars and masterclasses, browse through the list of professionals available at the Advice Centre, and access the latest offers and information.
- Birmingham: Thursday 28 - Sunday 31 March 2019
- 2 FREE Adult Tickets (RRP £36 based on on the door prices)
- Please note that your tickets are valid for any one day the shows are open. One day entry only.
- Kids aged 16 and under go free!
- Standard tickets are £12 in advance or £18 on the door (children under 16 go free).
- Children 16 and under do not need a ticket to attend the show but they do need to be accompanied by an adult.
- For sessions, there is no need to book beforehand. However, sessions are very popular and do fill up very quickly, so always get there in plenty of time to claim your seat.
- You can book a free 15 minute one-to-one consultation with one of the experts. These sessions must be booked at the show at The Advice Centre. Arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- Image credit: Richard Gadsby