The Magician's Hat Magic Show - Interactive Magic and Art for All Ages, 25% off
Barons Court Theatre, West Kensington
London’s longest running theatrical magic show
Thursday 22nd - Sunday 25th March 2018
Suitable for 4-104 years
An interactive exhibition of themed hats, art and performance magic using the hats of magicians of the past, present and future. The centrepiece of the performance is an interactive ‘side show’ from the fairgrounds of old where you can make a wish and get a handwritten reply from the Magician's Hat.
- Discover themed sculptures, amazing hats and mystifying magic
- Witness the amazing ‘The Wishing Hat’, ‘The Angel or Devil Hat’ and the ‘Anamorphisis Hat’ tricks
- London’s longest running theatrical magic show
- A wonderful and original piece of magic show history
- Plenty of audience participation in this immersive theatre show
- Great fun to for all family
- This has got to be seen to be believed
- Presented by Jennifer Rowley and Richard Leigh
- Art by Jay Fortune and Sculptures by Brian Watson
- Part of London Hat Week 2018
Show will be performed in Baron’s Court Theatre : Barons Court Theatre is a small theatre of only 40 cinema style seats located in the basement of The Curtains Up public house in Comeragh Road in West London.
- Thursday 22nd March 2018 at 5.30pm
- Friday 23rd March 2018 at 5.30pm
- Saturday 24th March 2018 at 1pm, 2.30pm, 4pm, 5.30pm & 7pm
- Sunday 25th March 2018 at 1pm, 2.30pm, 4pm & 5.30pm
- £6 for Child/ Concessions Ticket, 25% off
- £6 for Adult Ticket, 25% off
- Recommended for ages 4-104
- Each performance takes 30 minutes to walk around and take part in. The venue is intimate and has been a theatre of magic for the past 15 years in London.
- Doors open 15 minutes before each performance.
- Proceeds from this event will be donated to the St Helena Hospice in Colchester, Essex through Magic Moments.
- Show will be performed in Baron’s Court Theatre : Barons Court Theatre is a small theatre of only 40 cinema style seats located in the basement of The Curtains Up public house in Comeragh Road in West London.
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it to the entrance at least 15 mins before the production starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase
Not currently available.