The Magic Cavern Magic Show at Barons Court Theatre - Magic and Wonder for All Ages, Up to 33% off
Barons Court Theatre, West Kensington
Magical summer treat or something
Wednesday 1 st August - Friday 17th August 2018
Suitable for 6+ years
Created and presented by magician and showman Richard Leigh The Magic Cavern will transport you to a world of magic and illusion.
Set inside a magical cave with jewels glistening and rays of fantastic light beaming through the entrance to the cave this traditional show of mystery from the golden age of magic is quite simply beyond belief.
- London’s longest running theatrical magic show
- Plenty of audience participation in this immersive theatre show.
- Filled with magical twists and surprises
- Great fun to bring the family or a group of friends together.
- This has got to be seen to be believed.
Baron's Court Theatre is a small theatre of only 40 cinema-style seats located in the basement of The Curtains Up public house in Comeragh Road in West London
- Wednesday 1 st August 1pm & 3.30pm
- Friday 3 rd August 1pm & 3.30pm
- Tuesday 7 th August 1pm & 3.30pm
- Friday 10th August 1pm & 3.30pm
- Tuesday 14th August 1pm & 3.30pm
- Friday 17th August 1pm & 3.30pm
- £7 for Child/ Concessions Ticket, 30% off
- £8 for Adult Ticket, 33% off
- Duration: 75 minutes without an interval.
- Doors open 15 minutes before each performance.
- Seats are allocated on first come basis
- Show will be performed in Baron’s Court Theatre : Barons Court Theatre is a small theatre of only 40 cinema style seats located in the basement of The Curtains Up public house in Comeragh Road in West London.
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it to the entrance at least 15 mins before the production starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase