The Magic Cavern by False Impressions at Barons Court Theatre - Magic and Wonder for All Ages, Up to 33% off
Barons Court Theatre, West Kensington
Magical fun for the whole family
Sunday 14th January - Sunday 25th February 2018
Suitable for 6-106 years
Created and presented by magician and showman Richard Leigh The Magic Cavern will transport you to a world of magic and illusion. Set inside a magical cave with jewels glistening and rays of fantastic light beaming through the entrance to the cave this traditional show of mystery from the golden age of magic is quite simply beyond belief.
- London’s longest running theatrical magic show
- Plenty of audience participation in this immersive theatre show.
- Filled with magical twists and surprises
- Great fun to bring the family or a group of friends together.
- This has got to be seen to be believed.
Baron's Court Theatre is a small theatre of only 40 cinema-style seats located in the basement of The Curtains Up public house in Comeragh Road in West London
- Sunday 14th January 2pm
- Sunday 21st January 2pm
- Sunday 4th February 2pm
- Sunday 11th February 2pm
- Sunday 25th February 2pm
- £7 for Child/ Concessions Ticket, 30% off
- £8 for Adult Ticket, 33% off
- Duration: 75 minutes without an interval.
- Doors open 15 minutes before each performance.
- Seats are allocated on first come basis
- Show will be performed in Baron’s Court Theatre : Barons Court Theatre is a small theatre of only 40 cinema style seats located in the basement of The Curtains Up public house in Comeragh Road in West London.
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it to the entrance at least 15 mins before the production starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase
Sorry, currently unavailable.