The Day I Fell into a Book at the Churchill Theatre - An Immersive Family Theatre Experience, 27% off
Churchill Theatre, Bromley
Sat 28 - Sun 29 September 2019
Suitable for 8-12 years
Welcome to The Institute. We conduct experiments into the power of imaginations. We want to know what happens to your mind when you read. We want to get inside your heads. It is all perfectly safe. Trust us.
Using sound, intimate lighting and projection find yourself in a magical world of imagination at an immersive storytelling adventure for families. Step into the lost world of classic tales as fiction becomes reality.
- Explore the magic of reading and the creative vitality of young minds.
- Packed with intrigue, adventure and more
- Using binaural sound recordings, intricate lighting technology and projection step into an adventure without leaving your seat
- The stories seep into the room and come alive all around you, as you venture further into the deep recesses of your minds.
- "A 3 dimensional sound and theatre experience for everyone who loves, myths, legends and reading" - Audience Member
- By Lewis Gibson. Produced by Fuel
- Just 30min by train from central London
- Sat 28 Sep - 11am & 2pm
- Sun 29 Sep - 11am & 2pm
- £8 for Single Ticket, 27% off
- Suitable for 8-12 year olds and their grown ups
- Running time: 50 minutes no interval
- This performance will take place in the Churchill Studio
- Only valid for the date and time you purchase for.
- Seating is unreserved
- Latecomers may not be admitted.
- No refunds available.
- Please present your e-Ticket to the box office at least 30 mins before the production starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.