The ‘Cave 13’ Magic Show at Barons Court Theatre - A Magical Treat for Ages 8+, Up to 33% off
Barons Court Theatre, West Kensington
Magical family treat!
Sunday 11th - Sunday 25th November 2018
Suitable for 7+ years
Created and presented by magician and showman Richard Leigh Cave 13 will transport you to a world of magic, illusion and superstition!
Featuring a mix of precision, fast-paced tricks and big and bold magic this unusual magic show celebrates luck and bad fortune while amazing the whole family.
- London’s longest running theatrical magic show
- Plenty of audience participation in this immersive theatre show.
- Filled with magical twists and surprises
- Great fun to bring the family or a group of friends together.
- This has got to be seen to be believed.
"My 12 year old grandsons give this show 5 stars. “One of the best shows I’ve ever seen”. The show is very interactive and had many tricks that kept everyone (even the adults) wondering. As the theatre is very small everyone had a chance to participate in the action. Great fun for all the kids." Deborah Peel
"A great show, enjoyed equally by me and my daughter (7). As the title says – it’s spooky rather than scary – so safe for ages. The tricks will baffle the young and old alike and there’s just the right amount of audience participation. Another lovely show in this tiny by atmospheric venue. " Nathan and Lucy Williams.
- Sunday 11th November 2pm
- Sunday 18th November 2pm
- Sunday 25th November 2pm
- £7 for Child/ Concessions Ticket, 30% off
- £8 for Adult Ticket, 33% off
- Recommended for ages 7+
- Duration: 75 minutes without an interval.
- Doors open 15 minutes before each performance.
- Seats are allocated on first come basis
- The theatre operates an open seating policy. Sit wherever you feel comfortable. Late comers may not be able to sit together, depending on how the configuration of seats are used.
- If you would like to nominate a person within your group or family to help with one of the effects, or would simply like a birthday mentioned, just tell the magician who is presenting magic as you take your seats or the box office manager. This performance is interactive but in no way embarrassing. And of course with this show, there are plenty of games to play.
- Show will be performed in Baron’s Court Theatre : Barons Court Theatre is a small theatre of only 40 cinema style seats located in the basement of The Curtains Up public house in Comeragh Road in West London.
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it to the entrance at least 15 mins before the production starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase