The Award Winning John Lawson Circus in Ramsgate - Roll Up Roll Up for Family Fun for All Ages, 25% off
Circus Field, Ramsgate
Fantastic family circus show
Thursday 15th - Wednesday 21st March 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Illusions, knife-throwing from quad bikes and aerial stunts are just a few of the improbable feats you'll experience at John Lawson’s Circus. 2018's production of the multi award winning all-human circus promises to be one of their most exciting productions yet, so make sure to head down for daring spectacle and family fun!
- Ringmaster Attila Endresz presents talent from across the globe!
- Awe-inspiring high-speed hula hoops with Miss Natalie
- Daring knife-throwing on quad bikes with The Marshall’s
- Teenage tennis Juggler Rico Brukson and Miss Elena on the Aerial Silks
- The incredible Francesca on the solo Trapeze and amazing Quick Change Illusions with TN Quick Change,
- The Duo Velvet on the Aerial Cradle and Claire-Marie’s bubble fantasy,
- Plus Europe’s funniest Clowns Rudi and Company.
- Good old-fashioned family fun
'Best circus I have ever been to, the kids love it and Bippo always makes me LOL. Would highly recommend to everyone when they are local to you. Much love guys keep up the good work!!'
'Fantastic, I have been to quite a few different circuses. This one was definitely one of the best, the ring master was excellent, warm and friendly, the clown was funny and the acts were truly amazing and all so different. I took my boys aged, 5 1/2, 4 and 6 months and they were all engaged throughout. Definitely not a circus to be missed.'
'If there was a 10 out of 10 I would give it so, so much fun. I’ve not laughed like that in ages so much so tears where rolling down my face. Awesome guys, thanks for bringing the circus magic to town.'
- Thursday 15th March 4.30pm & 7.30pm
- Friday 16th March 4.30pm & 7.30pm
- Saturday 17th March 2pm & 5pm
- Sunday 18th March 11.30am & 2.30pm
- Monday 19th March 6pm
- Tuesday 20th March 6pm
- Wednesday 21st March 4.30pm
- £6 for Child/ Senior Ticket (60+ years), 25% off
- £6 for Adult Ticket, 25% off
- Under 2s go free when seated in a guardians lap
- Seating is Unreserved
- Each show lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes with a 15-minute interval
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult. Valid on option purchased only.
- For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
- You may store your pushchair inside the Big Top but it must be folded and left at the entrance, No pushchair/prams can be taken into the seating areas
- Photography is allowed however flash is prohibited.
- No refunds or exchanges permitted
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it with you to the entrance at least 30 minutes before the event
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.