Songs for Nobodies at Wilton's Music Hall
Wilton's Music Hall, Tower Hill
21st March - 7th April 2018
A genuinely funny and moving play recounts intimate tales of brief encounters. Five iconic singers; Judy Garland, Patsy Cline, Billie Holiday, Edith Piaf and Maria Callas encounter five ordinary women in the UK premiere of this critically acclaimed one-woman show.
Robinson seamlessly brings to life each ‘nobody’ whilst with phenomenal control of tone, accent and vocal style, she thrillingly inhabits each legendary and iconic singer in 'a performance masterclass' (Crikey) that has garnered rave reviews across multiple sell out seasons internationally.
- Written especially to showcase the extraordinary talents of singer and actress, Bernadette Robinson,
- A truly astonishing acting and singing tour-de-force.
- The perfect gift for any fan of these amazing women
"Genuinely funny and moving… Robinson brilliantly executes what amounts to a performance masterclass" Crikey, Melbourne
"She is remarkable and compelling, her singing is thrilling and her characters diverse and sympathetic... Robinson is a consumate performer ...Bravissima!" Herald Sun
"Bernadette Robinson gives a virtuosic performance... This is one of the musical theatre highlights (of the year)" Sydney Morning Herald
"Will not be bettered on this planet" Alan Jones, 2GB Radio
"A spellbinder" Barry Humphries
- 21st March - 7th April 2018
- Monday - Thursday - 6.30pm & 8.30pm
- Friday 3pm
- Saturday 7.30pm
- Duration To be announced
- No exchange or refunds available after purchase