Sealife London Aquarium
Sealife London Aquarium, Westminster Bridge Road
A Day out filled with amazing discoveries and cool creature facts!
Suitable for 0-100 years
Discover a magical underwater world filled with extraordinary creatures at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium. With thousands of sea creatures, from rays to rare green sea turtles plus family-friendly, fact-filled talks throughout the day.
With more than 500 species, 14 themed zones and more than 2 million litres of water, it's the perfect place to meet face to face with a shark and experience the underwater life for yourself!
The aquarium is home to up to 400 different species in over 50 displays from sharks, stingrays and clownfish to moray eels, lionfish and sideways walking crabs.
- Think you’re as stealthy as a shark, or have the appetite of a turtle? Swim along to SEA LIFE London this summer to find out!
- Start your visit by walking over a glass window as the most majestic creatures in the ocean swim just inches beneath your feet!
- Stroke a Starfish, or tickle a Sea Anemone in the Rockpool
- Take a stroll under the sea as you pass through the amazing glass tunnel!
- Sea the vibrant wanders in the Seahorse Kingdom
- If you're feeling brave enough, step out of the ocean and into the Rainforest Adventure and discover what life is like beneath the tropical treetops.
- Travel to the frozen extremities of the Antarctic and experience life with a colony of Gentoo Penguins.
- Plus so much more!
New! Brrr-ace yourself for the chills and thrills of Polar Adventure
- Follow in the footsteps of an augmented reality polar bear Artie
- Come face-to-face with interactive friendly life-sized Seals
- Spot the spectacular simulated northern lights
Dates available in 2019
- £20.25 for Child Entrance Ticket (3-15 yrs)
- £24.75 for Adult Entrance Ticket
Disabled Access: there is full disabled access with lifts to all levels. There are also disabled toilets available on every floor.
Go to the Main Admission door (look out for the picture of the Clownfish) to exchange your printed voucher for a ticket with a timeslot.
You can then go to the Ticket Holder entrance (look out for the picture of the Shark) at your booked timeslot and present your ticket.
IMPORTANT: This is a ‘Voucher’ and not a ‘Ticket’. Please take your voucher and redeem it for a timeslot/ticket to enter. It is recommended that at Peak Times and weekends you should exchange your voucher for a pre-booked timeslot as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Child age 3-15 years. Children under 3 years old FREE
Open daily: Mon - Fri 10am - 5pm (last entry), Sat & Sun 9:30am - 6pm (Last entry).
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Please take your e-Ticket to the Fast track Ticket Holder office along with photo ID for fast track entrance to London Aquarium.
- In order to gain entry you must present a printed copy of your eTicket.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase.
Not currently available.