Sealife London Aquarium
Sealife London Aquarium, Bankside
A Day out filled with amazing discoveries and cool creature facts!
Entry dates available until March 2019
Suitable for 0-100 years
Discover a magical underwater world filled with extraordinary creatures at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium. With thousands of sea creatures, from rays to rare green sea turtles plus family-friendly, fact-filled talks throughout the day.
With more than 500 species, 14 themed zones and more than 2 million litres of water, it's the perfect place to meet face to face with a shark and experience the underwater life for yourself!
The aquarium is home to up to 400 different species in over 50 displays from sharks, stingrays and clownfish to moray eels, lionfish and sideways walking crabs.
- Think you’re as stealthy as a shark, or have the appetite of a turtle? Swim along to SEA LIFE London this summer to find out!
- Go on a Behind the Scenes Tour for an amazing VIP experience
- Start your visit by walking over a glass window as the most majestic creatures in the ocean swim just inches beneath your feet!
- Stroke a Starfish, or tickle a Sea Anemone in the Rockpool
- Take a stroll under the sea as you pass through the amazing glass tunnel!
- Sea the vibrant wanders in the Seahorse Kingdom
- If you're feeling brave enough, step out of the ocean and into the Rainforest Adventure and discover what life is like beneath the tropical treetops.
- Travel to the frozen extremities of the Antarctic and experience life with a colony of Gentoo Penguins.
- Plus so much more!
Dates available until March 2019
- £17 for Child Entrance Ticket (3-15 yrs)
- £21 for Adult Entrance Ticket
Maximum capacity per ‘behind the scenes tour’ is 15 people.
Please note only customers that have purchased the Behind the Scenes Tour will get fast-track entry to the SEA LIFE London Aquarium, those who have purchase entry only will not
Disabled Access: there is full disabled access with lifts to all levels. There are also disabled toilets available on every floor.
In order to gain entry you must present a printed copy of your voucher.
- Child age 3-15 years. Children under 3 years old FREE
Open daily: Mon - Fri 10am - 5pm (last entry), Sat & Sun 9:30am - 6pm (Last entry).
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Please take your e-Ticket to the Fast track Ticket Holder office along with photo ID for fast track entrance to London Aquarium.
- In order to gain entry you must present a printed copy of your eTicket.
- Please note only customers that have purchased the Behind the Scenes Tour will get fast-track entry to the SEA LIFE London Aquarium, those who have purchase entry only will not
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase.