Russell's International Circus in Bury St Edmunds - Illusion, Laughter and Stunts, 50% off
Hardwick Heath, Bury Saint Edmunds
Circus Fun This May!
Dates Available from 2nd - 7th May 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Treat your family to the magic of the circus at Britain's favourite: Russell's International Circus! Featuring an array of amazing displays, high wire motor bikes, acrobatics, dance and awe-inspiring aerial stunts
Prepare yourself for the edge of your seat action along with amazing acts all the way from Romania, Cuba and Brazil. This really is the show you can afford to see but cannot afford to miss!
- Britain's greatest circus present their new show
- Enjoy a spectacular circus show with grandstand seats
- Witness jaw-dropping displays of acrobatics, aerial stunts and more.
- A traditional big-top experience
- A spectacular experience for the whole family
Performance Dates, Times and Locations:
Bury St Edwards
- Wednesday 2nd May 5pm & 7:45pm
- Thursday 3rd May 5pm & 7:45pm
- Friday 4th May 5pm & 7:45pm
- Saturday 5th May 3pm & 6pm
- Sunday 6th May 3pm & 6pm
- Monday 7th May 2pm
- £5 for Child/ Concession Grandstand Tickets, 50% off
- £6 for Adult Grandstand Tickets, 50% off
- Tickets are required for both adults and children
- Price based on Gate Prices
- Children under 2 are admitted free of charge providing they sit on a parent/guardian's lap.
- Tickets are for Front-Circle Seats. Seating is unreserved
- Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult
- Only valid for the performance for which you have purchased
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Please print out your e-Ticket and present it at the box office, at least 30 mins before the show.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase