RoosterMoney – Get Pocket Money Sorted with a Kids’ Debit Card & Tracking App, Exclusive 20% off
As featured in: The Times – BBC – Which? – The Telegraph - The Guardian
Suitable for 4-16 years
Want to teach your children that money doesn't grow on trees? Introducing RoosterMoney, the pocket money app and debit card designed to teach your kids the value of money in a digital age.
Simple and effective, RoosterMoney brings to life all the sound traditional financial principles we were brought up with (or wish we were!) and makes managing money relevant and smart through the convenience of an app.
You can either use the RooserMoney app as a virtual pocket money tracker for free, or you can upgrade and let your children spend their pocket money in the real world with The Rooster Card.
The Rooster Card is the next step towards independent money management for your kids. A prepaid Visa debit card designed 100% with children in mind. So parents can hand over independence, whilst maintaining peace of mind with unique parental controls over where and what they spend. And with no overdraft, there’s no overspending, just building good habits.
Already the best value pocket money card on the market, the Rooster Card usually costs £24.99, but using your gift code LITTLEBIRD you’ll get 20% off, bringing it to £19.99. We’ll also give you a 1-month free trial! Key features include:
- Parent Account with sort code & account number - so you can set aside your kids’ pocket money, and family & friends can pay into the account
- Prepaid Visa debit card - so your kids can make considered spending choices in the real world
- No overdraft - so no risk of overspending
- You decide where it can be used – in shops, online or at ATMs
- Instant spending notifications - for you and your children
- One-time CVV - making it a more secure card for online transactions
- Freeze & unfreeze card instantly – for those ‘where’s my card?’ moments
To claim your discount, use the LITTLEBIRD gift code at checkout when subscribing to the Rooster Account & Card in the app.
“Has been invaluable in making my children appreciate the value of their money.” - Angie, Mum of two
"Genius and perfect for today's families." - Nick, Dad of two
"Parental sanity saver." - Debbie, Mum of three
- The Rooster Card usually costs £24.99, but using your gift code LITTLEBIRD you’ll get 20% off, bringing it to £19.99
- You can find out more about the card and the offer terms here.