Rave-A-Roo - The Biggest And Best Family Rave Fest with Headliner Hey Duggie! 50% off tickets
Ministry of Sound, Elephant and Castle
Kids. Play. Rave. Repeat
Saturday 24th February & Saturday 24th March 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Rave-A-Roo The ultimate family rave is back by popular demand at the Ministry Of Sound club. See the fabulous, friendly doggie, HEY DUGGEE! The brilliant leader of The Squirrel Club will be busting out his best moves and hosting his very own meet & greet, you might even get a Duggee hug!
A unique clubbing mash-up of festival fun for the whole family. With six amazing spaces to explore in the award-winning Ministry Of Sound, Rave-A-Roo is a fantastic daytime kids event meets an epic night out.
- MAIN ROOM: Hey Duggee Headliner | Disco Ball Games | Confetti Mayhem Finale
- PLAY GLOW ROOM: Neon Clay | UV Glitter Tattoos | Bar & Snacks
- FUNKY SOFT PLAY: Air Jugglers | Mini Ball Pool | Baby Play
- COURTYARD STAGE: Kids Chartopper DJ | Timeout Craft
- OLD SKOOL RAVE ROOM: Classic anthems & 90s dance tracks
- CHILL-A-ROO: Seating Area | Tea & Coffee | Main room viewing gallery
For the Grownups, it's spotless surroundings, an undercover buggy park, professional security, and staff, carefully monitored sound levels, baby changing facilities and a fully licensed bar and snacks.
- Saturday 24th February 4pm - 6.15pm
- Saturday 24th March 4pm - 6.15pm
- Doors open: 4pm for the second session
- Curfew: 6.15pm for the second session
- £7.45 for a Single Ticket, 50% off.
- 0-18 months go free but they must have a ticket.
- Both adults and children need a ticket.
- Prices based on the advanced online price + booking fee.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Duration around 2 hours.
- Doors open: 12.45pm for the first session and 4pm for the second session
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Both Adults and Children will need tickets.
- Lone adults will be refused entry and will not be issued a refund. To avoid complications, please ensure you arrive with your party.
- Photography and video recording in connection with promotion and publicity will be taking place at the event. By your attendance at the event, you acknowledge that you have been informed that you or your child may be photographed or recorded. This may be used as part of the release of promotional content, broadcasted footage and any other media now known or yet to be invented.
- If you do not wish to be photographed, filmed, or appear under these conditions then please do not purchase tickets to this event. Thank you.
- If your little ones or anyone in your party have any accessibility issues then please email: email@example.com
- No refunds available.
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it with you to the entrance.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.