Poole Harbour and Islands Cruise - A Fantastic Family Treat this Summer, Up to 40% off
Use by Sunday 2nd September 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Enjoy a stunning 70-minute sightseeing tour Poole Quay, Europe’s largest natural harbour and its surrounding beauty.
See all the sights, such as the beautiful beaches and islands, cruise close to Brownsea Island and its castle, float in awe past the amazing and famous houses and mansions of Sandbanks (tide permitting), including ‘Millionaires Row’.
- Spectacular views of the famous Sandbanks, the Blue Lagoon and Corfe Castle.
- From either open deck seating or comfortable saloon you will experience stunning views of the exceptional landscape
- Tour the great natural expanse of the harbour
- Witness beautiful scenery that helped inspire classics like Lord of the Rings
- Interesting commentary about the history of Poole from your expert guide
- Book by 1st September 2018
- Valid for tours until 2nd September 2018
- Sailing times: 11.00, 12.30, 14.30 and 16.15
- You must pre-book your cruise via phone with City Cruises
- £4.50 for Child Ticket (ages 5-16 years), 20% off.
- £7 for Adult Ticket, 30% off.
- £10.50 for Family of 4 (1 adult and up to 3 children), 40% off
- £17.50 for Family of 5 (2 adults and up to 3 children), 37% off
- Children under 5 go free.
- Cruise duration: 75 minutes.
- Sailing times: 11.00, 12.45, 14.30 and 16.15.
- Maximum 6 vouchers per purchase.
- Cruise must be pre-booked.
- NB: If for operational reasons the Harbour & Islands Cruise does not operate customers will automatically be upgraded to a cruise from Poole to Swanage and back.
- No refunds available
- Pre-booking is a MUST and both City Cruises e-ticket and LittleBird e-Ticket need to be presented to board.
- Reservation office open Monday - Sunday.
- Please book as soon as possible to ensure your future date. Subject to availability. Booking details can be found on your LittleBird e-Ticket
- Please call 020 77 400 400 or email email@example.com to book and an e-ticket will be sent to you to travel. Please take these to the City Cruises kiosk at Poole Quay.
- You will receive your LittleBird e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.