Pony Activity Afternoon at Kingsmead Equestrian Centre - Learn to Ride and Care for Ponies this Half Term, Exclusive 25% off
Kingsmead Equestrian Centre, Croydon
Great Half Term Activity!
Monday 28th May - Friday 1st June 2018
Suitable for 3+ years
Just a few miles from London in the beautiful Surrey countryside discover the joy of horses at Kingsmead Equestrian Centre.
Kids can have fun meeting ponies and learn how to care for them as they discover the key essentials like how to get a pony ready to ride, grooming, turning them out in the field. Not just theory but practical experience. Then top it all off they get a change to ride with one of Kingsmead's s qualified and experienced riding instructors.
- Kids can have fun at the Minis Pony Afternoons for ages 3-6 (1.5 hours) or Pony Activity Afternoons for 6+ (3.5 hours)
- A fun and exciting experience that's perfect for any animal lover
- Experience what it's like to own your own pony
- A fun and exciting experience that also teaches responsibility
- The perfect Half Term activity!
- Perfect for riders of any experience levels
LittleBird Top Tip
Pony Activity Afternoon - For ages 6+ - 3.5hrs
- Monday 28th May - 1.30pm
- Wednesday 30th May - 1.30pm
- Friday 1st June - 1.30pm
Minis Pony Afternoon - For Ages 3-6 - 1.5hrs
- Tuesday 29th May - 1.30pm
- Thursday 31st May - 1.30pm
You must phone ahead to confirm your booking and complete Health and Safety Information after purchase
- £30 for Minis Pony Afternoon, 25% off
- £45 for Pony Activity Afternoon, 25% off
- Customers must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to booked session.
- Hats and boots included
- Leggings, tracksuit bottoms and boots or shoes are advised. Trainers and/or sandals are not suitable and it is advised to bring an extra pair of socks
- All under 4’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult. 6+ can be left without a parent or carer.
- All riding abilities catered for – please say at time of booking and escorted ride can be booked accordingly
- All riders must be agile and able to mount a horse using a mounting block
- Toilet facilities are available at the Equestrian Centre
- Situated near to both Whyteleafe and Upper Warlingham Stations for driving and just an hour from Central London.
- If arriving by public transport, the nearest train station is Sanderstead Station and Kingsmead Equestrian Centre is just a short bus ride (bus number 403) from the train station
- No refunds available
- You must phone ahead to confirm your booking and complete Health and Safety Information after purchase
- Instructions can be found on your e-Ticket
- You will receive your e-Ticket via e-mail after purchase
Not currently available.