October Half Term Peak Day Passes to Butlins, Bognor Regis, 40% off
Butlins Bognor Regis
A fun packed day out this Half Term!
Friday 19th - Sunday 28th October 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Get excited for October Half Term and make the most of the holidays! Butlins, Bognor Regis have something for everyone - from Funfair rides to swimming and outdoor sports to entertainment. And for something extra special, they've got a range of affordable treats too including family fun bikes, climbing walls and mini-golf.
- Unlimited rides in the traditional outdoor fairground
- Live daytime entertainment in the Skyline Pavilion
- Sports activities with qualified coaches
- Indoor and outdoor fun!
- Sub-tropical Splash Waterworld (afternoon only)
- Tots indoor fair and soft play area
- Dates throughout the Half Term
- Secure your amazing day out now!
- Tickets from just £10.20.
- Dates available from Friday 19th - Sunday 28th October 2018 - Please check your school's Half Term dates before purchase
- Opening times: 10am – 8pm (last entry 3pm).
- At the point of purchase, you will need to select a specific date, whereby your ticket will only be valid on that date.
- £10.20 for Single Child, 40% off.
- £16.80 for Single Adult, 40% off.
- £10.20 for Senior Ticket (60+), 40% off.
- Children under 2yrs are free. A child ticket is 2-14yrs. An adult ticket is 15yrs+.
- Some activities do incur an extra charge: Family fun bikes, Climbing Wall, Adventure Golf and more. All activities are subject to availability.
- Persons must be accompanied by an adult of 18years + to gain admission to resort. Persons will not be allowed entry if they are not accompanied by a child under 18 years of age.
- An adult (18yrs +) may not accompany more than 2 children at any one time. This is a legal requirement if this ratio is not kept then you will be denied access to Splash Waterworld.
- A responsible adult must accompany any child under the age of 8yrs old and any child who is a non-swimmer under the age of 14 yrs old.
- The adult must remain in the water with the child at all times.
- Some activities do incur an extra charge: Family fun bikes, Go-Karts, Climbing Wall, Adventure Golf and more. All activities are subject to availability.
- Please note there is reduced entertainment on Mondays and Fridays due to guest changeovers. Please call or check the website for activities on the day you wish to visit.
- Butlins will endeavour to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for your enjoyment. They may, however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the resort, close or cancel any ride or attraction due to inclement weather or for technical reasons.
- Unfortunately, all shows in Centre Stage, Reds, Children's clubs and our Character theatre are not available to Day Visitors.
- Car parking is available opposite the day visit entrance, which is a pay and display car park (coin only machine).
- Visit Butlins.com/day-visits for more information with regards to entertainment.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Please present your LittleBird e-Ticket at the gate.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.