Matthew Bourne's Cinderella at the Sadler's Wells
Lilian Baylis Studio, Sadler's Wells
9th December 2017 - 27th January 2018
Suitable for 5+ years
Matthew Bourne's interpretation of the classic fairy tale, has, at its heart, a true war-time romance. A chance meeting results in a magical night for Cinderella and her dashing young RAF pilot, together just long enough to fall in love before being parted by the horrors of the Blitz.
Matthew Bourne's vivid storytelling has never been more heart-stopping and touching, and will take the audience into the heart of Prokoviev's magnificent score, and the sights and sounds of war-torn London.
- With Lez Brotherston's sumptuous costumes and sets, which won an Olivier Award for his original designs
- Lighting by Olivier Award-winning Neil Austin
- Cinderella will be performed in surround sound, designed by Paul Groothuis and featuring a specially commissioned recording played by a 60 piece orchestra.
- Music: Recorded. Cinderella will be performed in surround sound, designed by Paul Groothuis and featuring a specially commissioned recording played by a 60 piece orchestra.
Ticket prices from £34
Saturday 20th January 2018 to Saturday 20th January 2018
Special effects: smoke/haze. Possible strobe lighting (only in blasts here and there, not rapid fire). All ages admitted but some scenes may not be suitable for very young children.
- 2 hours 30 minutes (One interval)
All ages admitted but some scenes may not be suitable for very young children.
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
Not currently available.