Family Ticket to The Magical Lantern Festival. Enjoy the Spectacular, World Famous Illuminations
Chiswick House & Gardens, Chiswick
Marvel at the majestic, larger than life lanterns
Thursdays and Sundays 29thJanuary - 26th February 2017
Brighten up your week with a visit to the Magical Lantern Festival! A spectacular installation of art and light created through giant sculpted lanterns. This fusion of art, heritage and culture marks the Year of the Rooster 2017 with a magnificent celebration of the Silk Road. Discover magnificent scenes, highlighting the importance of this route of trade and culture from Europe to Ancient China.
- Range from £11.40 each for an extravaganza of lights, culture and cuisine!
- Explore lanterns representing Europe, Central Asia, Arabia, Egypt, Persia, India and Ancient China
- Experience international food and beverages, a fully equipped synthetic ice-rink, an authentic ice bar, VR gaming, and a mini funfair and games (all at extra cost)
- A spectacular artistic installation of beautifully sculpted lanterns
- Giant handmade sculptures, from cute pandas to magnificent buildings
- Lanterns so magical they have to be seen to be believed
- Don’t miss out on this iconic festival that’s guaranteed to light up your life!
- £35 for 1 Adult and 2 Children, 16% off
- £36 for 2 Adults and 1 Child, 25% off
- £48 for 2 Adults and 2 Children, 20% off
- £57 for 2 Adults and 3 Children, 19% off
- £60 for 3 Adults and 2 Children, 23% off
- £37 for 1 Adult and 2 Children, 20% off
- £41 for 2 Adults and 1 Child, 22% off
- £52 for 2 Adults and 2 Children, 21% off
- £59 for 2 Adults and 3 Children, 25% off
- £64 for 3 Adults and 2 Children, 12% off
Things to Know
- Dates: Thursdays and Sundays 29thJanuary - 26th February 2017
- Time slots: Thursdays: 5pm, 5.30, 6pm & 6.30, Sundays: 5.30pm & 6pm
- Family sizes of 3, 4 and 5 available. Please see above for prices.
- Child ages: 4-16. Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult
- Food and beverages, ice rink, ice bar, VR gaming, and a mini funfair and games are all at an additional cost
- Only valid for specific date and time
- Experience takes 1 hour and 30mins
- Please see here for directions and FAQ’s.
- Scooter and dogs are not allowed
- Visitors are advised to wear comfortable footwear and warm clothing. The route is accessible to wheelchair users and to pushchairs. Assistance dogs will be welcomed but no other dogs are permitted on site.
- There is no parking available at, or near to the event
- Visitors are strongly advised to use public transport – Turnham Green and Gunnersbury stations are the closest
- You must print your e-Ticket and take it to the Box Office at least 15 minutes prior to your booked time
- You will receive you e-Ticket via email after purchase
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable