London Symphony Orchestra Family Concert: What Do You Do With an Idea? at the Barbican, Up to 30% off
Plus free pre-concert activities to enjoy!
Saturday 1st June 2019
Suitable for 7-12 years
Experience the spectacle of a live symphony orchestra with your family and be captivated by the story of a brilliant idea and the child who helps to bring it into the world. A musical and theatrical reimagining of the acclaimed children’s book by Kobi Yamada, combining the music of the Orchestra with singing, lighting and dance.
Presented in a fun and informative way, the LSO will bring to life classical music in a concert designed especially or families. Plus it’s not just sitting in silence either – the LSO always offer the chance to get involved by playing and singing along, and you can get into the spirit of the concert with free activities and immersive workshops in the Barbican foyers beforehand.
- Perfect musical event for 7 - 12 yr olds.
- Experience a world-class orchestra up-close, and learn more about the music they play.
- The perfect way to introduce your children to the world of classical music.
- Get ready for the music with free workshops before the show!
- Interactive educational family fun
- Plus there's a free crèche for younger siblings.
- Saturday 1st June 2019 - 2:30pm
- Free family art and music workshops - 12–2.15pm, Barbican Foyers
- £4 for Child Tickets, 20% off
- £7 for Adult Tickets, 30% off
- Plus No £3 Booking Fee!
- Suitable for 7- to 12-year-olds
- Duration: 1 hour.
- Free family art and music workhops - 12–2.15pm, Barbican Foyers
- Seating is located in the Balcony and will be allocated by the Barbican.
- Limited Availability.
- The LSO also provide a creche for younger siblings. Those with children under the age of 7 are encouraged to use this. You must book places in advance. (Instructions on how to book can be found on your e-Ticket after purchase)
- No refunds available.
- Please take your e-Ticket to the box office up to 30 minutes before the start of the performance to exchange for your tickets.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after you make your purchase.
Not currently available.