London Open Top Sightseeing Tour - A Favourite Easter Treat for the Whole Family! Up to 35% off
Great Easter holiday day out!
Until 19th April 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Keeping the kids entertained can be hard work so why not discover all you can about a city that's full of adventures. Hosted by award-winning comedians and the finest tour guides in the city aboard a specially designed 1960s Routemaster bus that has been transformed into a state of the art open top sightseeing experience.
You can see London in a whole new way as these performers bring you a comedy tour like no other while the high definition screens and the exclusively designed sound system will immerse you in footage of London through the ages and site-specific music and songs.
- Discover London in 1 hr 15 mins
- Guarantee your upper deck seat!
- Bring London’s iconic landmark’s to life with the kids
- See London’s iconic buildings including Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the London Eye, the Tower of London and The Shard
- Great for seeing London with the little ones tire easily.
- First Class comedic tour guides
- An entertaining and educational tour of London
- On board an original 1960’s Routemaster bus.
- A day of classic fun for the whole family!
LittleBird Top Tip
The tours start and finish point is a great location, just a hop, skip and a jump from Trafalgar Square with new sculpture and the National Portrait Gallery - free entry all year round, and on a nice day, why not head to St James Park
- Use by 19th April 2018
- Classic tour runs at 12.05pm, 2.10pm & 4:10pm daily with an additional tour on Saturdays at 10.35am
- The 4:10pm tour will start operating from 24th March and this tour date will continue until 18th April. Unfortunately, this time will not be available on 13th and 19th April.
- £7.40 for Child Ticket (5-15yrs), 33% off
- £8.50 for Senior / Student Ticket, 35% off
- £10.50 for Adult Ticket, 30% off
- £29.50 for Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 Children), 31% off
- £10.50 for Child Ticket (5-15yrs), 30% off
- £11 for Senior / Student Ticket, 30% off
- £14.50 for Adult Ticket, 30% off
- £38 for Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 Children), 30% off
- Subject to Availability
- Booking is necessary via email or over the phone
- Classic tour runs at 12:05, 14:10 and 16:10.
- 75-minute tour of London
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Only one child under 5 years old per adult may travel for free provided they do not occupy a seat to the exclusion of a fare-paying passenger
- Customer must arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour as the bus cannot wait for latecomers and tickets are non-transferable.*
- *note the 1.30pm tour may sometimes depart later than usual due to road works. Please call the booking team for live updates on 0844 318 7655
- Tour leaves from Northumberland Avenue, outside the Grand Hotel, just off Trafalgar Square. The Nearest Tubes are Charing Cross and Embankment.
- Please take/ wear appropriate clothing as no refunds will be given for bad weather
- For any enquiries please call 0844 318 7655
- You must pre-book your tour by phone all email prior to arrival.
- Further Instructions will be on your e-Ticket.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
- Tickets are non-refundable & non-transferrable.
Sorry, currently unavailable.