The lastminute.com London Eye - Staggering 360 Degree Views Of The Capital
The lastminute.com London Eye, South Bank
Suitable for 0-100 years
A message from Merlin Entertainments: In response to the escalated measures put in place by governments in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, we have decided to temporarily close a number of our sites as a further precaution. The health and safety of our guests and our employees is our top priority and in those places where we have made the decision to close, it is consistent with the recently updated advice from the respective authorities.
At 135 metres, The lastminute.com London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, offering breathtaking 40-kilometre 360-degree views of the capital and its famous landmarks.
Fly above the city in one of the 32 high-tech and fully enclosed glass capsules in a 30-minute experience where you can see the city unfold beneath you.
- A unique experience giving you an ever-changing perspective of London!
- Within each capsule, six touch screens powered by Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 allow you to explore the capital’s iconic landmarks.
- Witness famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and St Paul's Cathedral
- Centrally located in the heart of the capital, gracefully rotating over the River Thames opposite the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben.
- Includes entry to the 4D Cinema Experience
- You will select the date and time of your visit when you make your purchase
- Please note that The lastminute.com London Eye’s next opening date is the 22nd January as it’s annual maintenance program has now started.
- £22 for Child (3-15 yrs) - Standard Experience
- £27 for Adult - Standard Experience
- £32 for Child (3-15 yrs) - Fast Track Experience
- £37 for Adult - Fast Track Experience
- E-tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
- Standard Experience includes: Standard Admission (via queue A), 30 MINS Rotation on the London Eye, Access to the London Eye 4D cinema experience
- Fast Track Experience includes: Fast Track Admission (via access point F), 30 MINS Rotation on the London Eye, Access to the London Eye 4D cinema experience
All disabled guests are welcome onThe lastminute.com London Eye and London Eye River Cruise. Restrictions do apply. All paying disabled guests can bring a carer free of charge on both The lastminute.com London Eye and London Eye River Cruise, when reasonable documentation of disability id provided. Both attractions are fully accessible for disabled guests, with wheelchair access and disabled toilets.
Guests requiring assistance
The lastminute.com London Eye are happy to assist elderly and disabled guests. Please note that wheelchair access starts at the beginning of the boarding ramps. If you require assistance when joining the queue please ask a member of the team for assistance. To avoid queues, we recommend that you visit during one of the quieter times. Weekdays in school term are less busy than holidays, particularly earlier in the mornings or after 4pm.
The lastminute.com London Eye is proud to provide T Loop facilities in the ticket hall, 4D Experience and London Eye River Cruise. If you would like to use this please seek assistance from staff and switch to the T Loop setting on your device. Guests who are deaf or have a hearing impairment may wish to purchase a mini guide or guidebook. These guides point out what to look for on your London Eye experience. On the London Eye River Cruise T Loop systems are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin.
You are able to get on and off The lastminute.com London Eye if you use a wheelchair or limited mobility. When you reach the boarding platform, The lastminute.com London Eye is slowed down or stopped to making boarding simple. Members of staff will always be on hand to assist guests, but are unable to physically lift guests into and out of capsules. If you think you will need special assistance boarding the London Eye capsule, please bring a carer to help. Their ticket is free. Please note that due to safety concerns only two wheelchairs are allowed per capsule on The lastminute.com London Eye- and a maximum of eight in total at any one time. It’s a very good idea to book the wheelchair space in advance, especially if The lastminute.com London Eye experience is in a school holiday or a weekend.