The lastminute.com London Eye - Staggering 360 Degree Views Of The Capital
The lastminute.com London Eye, South Bank
Suitable for 0-100 years
In line with the latest Government guidance, The lastminute.com London Eye is now open. They can’t wait to welcome you back!
The health and safety of guests and staff is always our number one priority and to keep everyone safe, they'll be introducing a number of additional hygiene and safety measures including the need for all guests to bring a mask. Please see here for more information.
There are several new safety measures Merlin have put in place at all attractions that guests need to be made aware of before they visit to ensure they have an enjoyable day.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Make sure all tickets are digital and pre-booked.
- Check the attraction's website as we'll be updating them and social media pages with the latest information.
- If you have symptoms, do not travel.
- All payments at our attractions will be contactless wherever possible.
- Guests will be required to wear a suitable secured face mask/covering as a condition of entry; these will be available to purchase at the attraction on the day of your visit
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Guests will need to participate in a temperature check before entry. An person who is displaying a high temperature associated with a fever will not be permitted entry
- We have significantly reduced capacity per pod to allow for social distancing and the best possible guest experience
- Guests will notice new information signage informing them of key safety measures and instructions
- Please remain with your family and friends, keeping a safe distance from other guests.
- We have installed new hygiene screens at many of our service counters to help physically separate guests from employees
- We have changed the way we conduct security searches before boarding the pod to reduce proximity between our team and guests
- Some indoor experiences (shops, 4d cinema experience, Ticket Office) may be unavailable or have restrictions on the number of guests to help ensure there is plenty of room.
- Some experiences may be unavailable to ensure social distancing.
- Guests viewing entertainment in the form of shows will be separated from the performances and each other in accordance with social distancing requirements
- You will see enhanced cleaning taking place throughout the day.
- We have introduced new deep cleaning measures in the event that a person presents themselves with symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for guests to use.
- Merlin employees wearing PPE.
ABOUT THE lastminute.com LONDON EYE
At 135 metres, The lastminute.com London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, offering breathtaking 40-kilometre 360-degree views of the capital and its famous landmarks.
Fly above the city in one of the 32 high-tech and fully enclosed glass capsules in a 30-minute experience where you can see the city unfold beneath you.
- A unique experience giving you an ever-changing perspective of London!
- Within each capsule, six touch screens powered by Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 allow you to explore the capital’s iconic landmarks.
- Witness famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and St Paul's Cathedral
- Centrally located in the heart of the capital, gracefully rotating over the River Thames opposite the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben.
- Includes entry to the 4D Cinema Experience
- You will select the date and time of your visit when you make your purchase
- Please note that The lastminute.com London Eye’s next opening date is the 22nd January as it’s annual maintenance program has now started.
- £22 for Child (3-15 yrs) - Standard Experience
- £27 for Adult - Standard Experience
- £32 for Child (3-15 yrs) - Fast Track Experience
- £37 for Adult - Fast Track Experience
- E-tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
- Standard Experience includes: Standard Admission (via queue A), 30 MINS Rotation on the London Eye, Access to the London Eye 4D cinema experience
- Fast Track Experience includes: Fast Track Admission (via access point F), 30 MINS Rotation on the London Eye, Access to the London Eye 4D cinema experience
All disabled guests are welcome onThe lastminute.com London Eye and London Eye River Cruise. Restrictions do apply. All paying disabled guests can bring a carer free of charge on both The lastminute.com London Eye and London Eye River Cruise, when reasonable documentation of disability id provided. Both attractions are fully accessible for disabled guests, with wheelchair access and disabled toilets.
Guests requiring assistance
The lastminute.com London Eye are happy to assist elderly and disabled guests. Please note that wheelchair access starts at the beginning of the boarding ramps. If you require assistance when joining the queue please ask a member of the team for assistance. To avoid queues, we recommend that you visit during one of the quieter times. Weekdays in school term are less busy than holidays, particularly earlier in the mornings or after 4pm.
The lastminute.com London Eye is proud to provide T Loop facilities in the ticket hall, 4D Experience and London Eye River Cruise. If you would like to use this please seek assistance from staff and switch to the T Loop setting on your device. Guests who are deaf or have a hearing impairment may wish to purchase a mini guide or guidebook. These guides point out what to look for on your London Eye experience. On the London Eye River Cruise T Loop systems are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin.
You are able to get on and off The lastminute.com London Eye if you use a wheelchair or limited mobility. When you reach the boarding platform, The lastminute.com London Eye is slowed down or stopped to making boarding simple. Members of staff will always be on hand to assist guests, but are unable to physically lift guests into and out of capsules. If you think you will need special assistance boarding the London Eye capsule, please bring a carer to help. Their ticket is free. Please note that due to safety concerns only two wheelchairs are allowed per capsule on The lastminute.com London Eye- and a maximum of eight in total at any one time. It’s a very good idea to book the wheelchair space in advance, especially if The lastminute.com London Eye experience is in a school holiday or a weekend.