Little Shop of Horrors at the Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
Regent's Park Open Air Theatre, London
Friday 3rd August 2018 to Saturday 15th September 2018
Suitable for 11+ years
One mean green monster musical!! A botanical bloodfest!! Like Faust on fertiliser!!
For the misfits of Skid Row, life is full of broken dreams and dead ends. But there’s hope on the horizon for flower shop assistant, Seymour, when he discovers a mysterious new plant with killer potential. Will his newfound fame and fortune win the attention of kind, sweet, delicate Audrey? Can he finally break free and be happy… whatever the consequences?
- Directed by Maria Aberg, IT’S ALIVE at Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre… somewhere that’s green!
- A spoof musical based on the cult hit film
- One of the longest-running off-Broadway shows of all time.
- A charming, kooky and hilarious musical that promises a great time for all
- Great fun this summer for ages 11+
Ticket prices from £32
Thursday 16th August 2018 to Saturday 22nd September 2018
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm