Lee Valley Park Farms - Animal Encounters, Birds of Prey Displays, Tractor Rides, Indoor Play, Toboggan Runs and More! 20% off
Lee Valley Park Farms
All Weather Fun! Buy and Go Today!
Valid for September Entry
Suitable for 0-100 years
Set in leafy Essex, Lee Valley Park Farms is the perfect location for family fun for all. Kids can explore the great outdoors and meet farmyard friends along with more exotic animals like the mischievous Meerkats.
This Super September, be a part of the annual FarmFest which includes live music to face painting, children’s entertainment, stalls from the local community and much more!
- Climbing, sliding, swinging, discovering are just a few of the things you'll do
- Wonder at the falconry displays, visit the dairy farm or take a ride on Tex the tractor
- With hands-on animal encounters and the chance to meet farmyard friends
- Indoor adventure zones and outdoor play areas.
- Bundle Barn the indoor soft play area
- Exotic animals like mischievous Meerkats
- Dino Dig and Splash – test your little ones archaeological skills at our new play area!
- Go wild in Alpine Adventure and slide on the toboggan run or jump for the sky on the giant bouncing pillow
- Valid until 30th September 2018
- Open: 10am – 5pm (Monday – Sunday including bank holidays).
- Off-Peak Tickets are valid Monday - Friday only
- Peak Tickets are valid: Saturday & Sunday
- £4.80 for Off Peak Standard Entry (Monday - Friday Entry), 20% off
- £8 for Peak Standard Entry (Saturday - Sunday Entry), 20% off
- Under 2s go Free
- Carers go Free (when accompanying a disabled person or someone with learning disabilities)
- Valid for Day Entrance to the farms.
- Open: 10am – 5pm (Monday – Sunday).
- No refunds available
- Please print your e-Ticket and present it upon arrival.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after you purchase.
Not currently available.