Last Minute Breaks with Blue Chip Holidays - Self Catered Stays this Easter in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and More!
Fantastic family breaks for all
Suitable for 0-100 years
This Easter head to some of the finest self catered stays in the UK. From cottages to castles, glamping to resort stays there's something to suit everyone.
Discover the hidden gems of Devon, Cornwall, Dorset, West Sussex, Somerset, Yorkshire, the Isle of Wight, the Cotswolds, Cambridgeshire and Wales while Blue Chip's expert team ensures you have the most relaxing holiday and you enjoy every minute of your stay.
- Stunning self catered accommodation across the UK
- Unique and exciting UK destinations
- Pet friendly options available
- The perfect Easter getaways
- 4 & 5 star properties
- 96% of guests would book again
- Customer care team on hand 7 days a week
- Stays available from £207 - Price based on 2 night stay for Family of 4 staying in Falmouth, Cornwall from 29th March 2018
- If you’re making a booking more than 8 weeks before your holiday is due to start, a deposit of 33% of the rental cost is due. If your holiday is within 8 weeks of your arrival date, full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Blue Chip Holidays do not charge extra for payment by debit or credit card. Any optional extras will be made clear at time of booking, and will be included in the final price.
- Linen is provided in all properties and beds will be made before arrival. If a sofa bed has been requested, linen will be provided but the bed will not be made. Towels are provided in most properties – if they are not provided it will be clearly displayed on the individual property pages.
- All gas, electricity, water and heating costs are included in the cost of the holiday, unless specifically advised otherwise in the individual property description or booking confirmation.
- The check-in time at most properties is 3.00pm and you must depart before 10.00am.
- 'From £' prices accurate as of 19th February 2018 and are therefore subject to change.
- For further FAQs please see the Blue Chip Holidays website