Just for Tots Day Passes to Butlins Bognor Regis - Flexible Dates Specially Designed Fun for Under 5s, 50% off
Butlins Bognor Regis
A Jam-packed day out!
Selected dates available until the 13th December 2018
Suitable for 0-5 years
Enjoy a fantastic day out with tons of activities suited to just for tots at Butlins Bognor Regis. Carefully created to fit in with your tot's routine, these specially designed dates are a more relaxed experience with all the fun that Butlins is known for.
- Let your little ones loose to enjoy all the fun of Butlins
- Including the Little Tikes Town & Usborne Cosy Reading Corner
- Live daytime entertainment, Tot's indoor fair, Splash Waterworld and so much more
- Relax, unwind and enjoy your day knowing that everything’s been designed just for you.
LittleBird Top Tip
LittleBird Mum-of-two Alex went to Butlins Just for Tots recently with her 4-year old! Hear about their jam-packed fun-filled day here...
- Monday 10th - Thursday 13th September
- Tuesday 25th - Thursday 27th September
- Monday 29th October - Thursday 1st November
- Monday 10th December - Thursday 13th December 2018
- A Just for Tots flexible day visit means you can visit within any of the Just For Tots dates. (ticket valid only for one visit within the dates listed above).
- Please note there are dates when Butlins is closed, see this calendar before purchase.
- Opening times: 10am – 8pm (last entry 3pm).
- Only valid for Bognor Regis Resort
- £5 for Single Child, 50% off.
- £8.50 for Single Adult, 50% off.
- £5 for Senior Ticket (60+), 50% off.
- Children under 2yrs are free. A child ticket is 2-14yrs. An adult ticket is 15yrs+.
- Some activities do incur an extra charge: Family quad bikes, Go-Karts, Climbing Wall, Adventure Golf and more. All activities are subject to availability.
- Please note there is reduced entertainment on Mondays and Fridays due to guest change overs. Please call or check website for activities on day you wish to visit.
- Butlins will endeavor to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for your enjoyment. They may however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the resort, close or cancel any ride or attraction due to inclement weather or for technical reasons.
- Persons must be accompanied by an adult of 18years + to gain admission to resort. An adult (18yrs +) may not accompany more than 2 children at any one time. This is a legal requirement if this ratio is not kept then you will be denied access to Splash Waterworld.
- A responsible adult must accompany any child under the age of 8yrs old and any child who is a non-swimmer under the age of 14 yrs old.
- The adult must remain in the water with the child at all times.
- Car parking is available opposite the day visit entrance, which is a pay and display car park (coin only machine).
- Visit Butlins.com/day-visits for more information with regards to entertainment.
- No refunds available
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.