Gambado Watford - Acres of Fun with Slides, Climbing Walls, Dodgems and Much More! Up to 49% off
Gambado Watford, Watford
5th November - 21st December (Mon - Fri only)
Suitable for 0-11 years
Enjoy a kids' paradise of colour and fun! Gambado offers the most exciting indoor play venues in the world for kids aged 0-11.
Check out the giant play frame & slides, dodgems, carousel, climbing wall (weekends only), gated toddler area, tots corner and cafe - it's perfect family fun.
- Try the fabulous new sensory areas and role play village
- Giant slides and ball pits
- Boasts one of the largest play frames in Greater London
- Should be Separate play areas for under 3s
- Includes unlimited rides on the dodgems, carousels and a full-sized climbing wall (weekends only)
- Free Wifi for the Grown-ups
- A fantastic way for the kids to run wild in a safe environment
- Valid Monday to Friday only
- 5th November - 21st December
- Opening hours 9.30-6.30pm (please check the Gambado website for any local changes)
- £7.95 for Child + Adult Ticket (1-11yrs), 46% off
- £14.95 for Up to Two Children + Two Adults (1-11yrs), 49% off
- Under 1s go Free!
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash value
- No bookings required
- • Excludes School Holidays and Bank Holidays
- Valid entry ticket must be shown on entrance to the centre
- Gambado is suitable for ages 0-11 years
- Parents/guardians must supervise their children at all times
- Socks must be worn on all play equipment at Gambado
- Only food and drink bought at the café can only be consumed at Gambado– No Picnics
- Prices are inclusive of unlimited rides on the fairground rides
- Please note in peak times such as school holidays a 2.5hr play session may be introduced.
- Ticket only valid for venue purchased
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Gambado work on a first come first served basis and once the venue meets maximum capacity Gambado operates a 1 in 1 out policy.
- If a customer is unable to get access on a particular day they will be able to come back another day. Gambado’s is least busy in the mornings
- Rules of play apply at all times
- No refunds available
- No booking required
- Please print and present your LittleBird e-ticket on arrival to enter Gambado.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via e-mail after purchase
Not currently available.