FREE Trial for Reading Eggs, Reading Eggspress & Mathseeds - Fun Online Tools Perfect for Back to School Learning
Join over 3.4 millions users worldwide!
Offer Ends 1st October 2019
Suitable for 2-13 years
Summer has ended so make sure your kids go back with the best head start possible with Reading Eggs, the multi-award winning online reading programme for kids. Designed by literacy experts, the programme uses scientific research to make learning to read easy and fun!
For a limited time only, claim an exclusive One Month FREE trial
- Includes Reading Eggs Junior for ages 2-3.
- Lets your child progress at their own pace while they complete individual one-on-one reading lessons.
- End each lesson with an entertaining new e-book to be read independently or as a family.
- Reading Eggspress (for ages 7 – 13) includes hundreds of online lessons and activities.
- Log into the dashboard and track your child's progress and achievements.
- Over 2000 e-books in the online library.
Plus get access to Mathseeds the comprehensive online maths programme for ages 3–9
- Covering a broad range of number, shape and measurement topics.
- Programme progresses at your child's pace.
- Guided interactive maths lessons and activities that travel through 40 unique map locations.
- Have fun learning with lovable characters, great songs, colourful animations, and exciting pet rewards to collect.
- Repeat lessons as many times as you need to reinforce key numeracy skills and concepts.
- FREE One Month Trial to Reading Eggs & Reading Eggspress
- Usual Annual RRP’s: Reading Eggs: £39.95
- Offer Ends 1st October 2019
- Register with Reading Eggs to receive your free trial
- New customers only.
- All programmes can be used on a computer or tablet, for compatible tablets please see http://readingeggs.co.uk/about/ipad-android/
- Suitable for kids aged 2 – 13.
- One trial required per child.
- Not valid for commercial or school redemption.
- For further information please contact 0117 360 0248 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sold by Reading Eggs.