Bounce Into Action at Flip Out Basingstoke - 2 Hours for the Price of 1
Flip Out Basingstoke, Basingstoke
The perfect 'all–weather' activity!
Use by 24th July 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Located in Hampshire’s finest shopping destinations, Festival Place Shopping Centre, Flip Out Basingstoke is the most exciting place to be for the energised little ones, the perfect ‘all-weather’ day out of ultimate fun and adventure!
Including the first high-tech indoor assault course “Ninja Tag” in the country which is amazing for a family adventure, fitness enthusiasts and all those with a competitive streak! The arena has an incredible mash-up of trampolines, crazy stunt boxes, climbing walls, cyber tower courses, wipe out machine, battle beams, foam pit, an adrenaline pumping 28ft drop super slide.
- Valid for use during May Half Term!
- An experience you will never forget
- Discover a world of wall-to-wall Trampolines, somersault into Foam Pits, dual on the Battle Beams
- Freefall on the double Super Ninja Slides, flex some tricks on the Stunt Boxes, race your fellow ninja's on the Cyber Towers,
- Run the gauntlet through the State of the art Ninja Tag assault course (£2 extra cost), take on the WipeOut zone, scale the crazy climbing walls,
- Jump on the in-store Lamborghini or simply bounce to some big tunes.
- Unlimited access to the park for 2 hours. Go on treat yourself!
- While your kids enjoy in the soft play areas, you can relax and grab a bite in state-of-the-art café.
- The perfect place to burn off steam
- Use by 24th July 2018
- Jump times must be pre-booked over the phone - Subject to Availability
- Opening Hours: Monday - Thursday 9am - 9pm , Friday - Saturday 9am - 10pm, Sunday 9am - 9pm
- £9.95 for 2 hours for the price of 1 hour for standard jump tickets, 33% off
- Standard Jump sessions all ages are welcome to Flip Out.
- Children of 11 years and under must have a parent or guardian on site at all times
- All Flippers must arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled start time to allow for check-in, completing the waiver and watch the safety briefing.
- The manufacturer recommends a maximum weight of 125kg.
- Only Flip Out grip socks may be worn in the arena - available in store for £2
- You will find the arena just off of St Johns Square next to Metro Bank
- There is parking available on-site but is not free
- If driving nearest car park is zone B in Festival Place shopping centre
- No refunds or exchanges available
- You must pre-book your jump date and time by phone
- Use by 24th July 2018
- Further Instructions will be on your e-Ticket.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.