Warwick Castle Day Entry - Experience a Millennium of Medieval Magic, Extra 15% off Online Price
Make magical festive memories...
Suitable for 0-100 years
Experience 1,100 years of history, magic, myth and adventure at Warwick Castle, one of Britain's most fascinating and fun attractions. Full to the turrets with dazzling shows and attractions, spellbinding story-telling and fun experiences all year-round. An action-packed and unforgettable escape for everyone.
- Dazzling shows and attractions, heaps of gruesome history and awesome birds of prey
- Kids'll love the Horrible Histories Maze, an adventure through time full of fun challenges and fun for all ages.
- Enjoy the heart-pumping, fist-thumping live-action of daily family shows
- Help break a curse on the Princess Tower
- Discover the wonderfully wacky challenges and truly colourful characters of the Horrible Histories® Maze
- All set in 64 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and gardens
- A fun, action-packed and unforgettable break for everyone!
- Experience an exclusive family sleepover like no other in your very own themed Knight's Village Lodge or enjoy a starlit sleepover in your very own Medieval Glamping Tent
BRAND NEW activity trail - Zog and the Quest for the Golden Star
*64-acres of beautiful grounds and gardens, including Pageant Field and the Peacock Garden
*Central Courtyard and The Conqueror’s Fortress
*The Horrible Histories Maze
*The River Island - featuring our magnificent Trebuchet
*Roaming Castle Characters - featuring our fascinating birds of prey
*Selected Food & Drink Outlets - providing a takeaway service (including from the Conservatory Tea House and the Courtyard Refreshments stall)
*Toilets & Baby Changing facilities
*Selected Gift Shops
- The Castle is open from 10am daily
- Closing times vary depending on Season and Special Events, please check before booking
- The Castle is open every day except Christmas Day
- One day entry, off peak £12 Adult (12+ years)
- One day entry, off peak £8 Child (3-11 years).
- One day entry, peak £17 Adult (12+ years)
- One day entry, peak £14,45 Child (3-11 years).
- Children under 3 visit for free.
- The offer is not available on the day, cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion and is subject to availability.
- Tickets must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of visit.
- Prices valid from April 2020
- All prices are dependent on the date of visit, prices and opening dates are subject to change without notice.
- Please check the attraction website for open and closed dates before you visit.
- Proof of membership may be requested on arrival
- Additional charges may apply for special event days, Behind the scenes Tours etc.
- This offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn, amended or suspended at any time.
- Discounts are against the Gate price.
- Ticket excludes entry to the following special events: Dragon Slayers, Halloween & Dungeon Evenings, Medieval Banquet, Outdoor Cinema, and Skating.
- Please see here for FAQs and Terms and Conditions
- You must book via this page to access your Family Pass saving
- This saving is only available when booking online at least 24 hours in advance of your visit.