FAMILY PASS MEMBERS ONLY: Thames Rocket, Speedy Spookfest, 15% off
Thames Rockets, London Eye Waterloo Millennium Pier
31st October, 2021
- Their ‘creepy crew’ will be ready for your arrival, but will there be a TRICK or TREAT in store?
- Tiptoe on board with your ghosts and ghouls and get involved in some seasonal silliness whilst your gruesome guide tells some of London’s spookiest stories (all family friendly of course!).
- The kids'll get involved all along the way from Parliament to Tower Bridge, with the best witches cackles and the scariest screams!
- Quality family time - guaranteed!
- Once past Tower Bridge it’s time for the real ‘fright’. Hold on tight as your ‘spooky skipper’ revs up your Rocket to a hair-raising 35mph!
- Be whooshed away on your very own ‘fright flight’ with a monster mash up of Halloween themed hits to sing along to.
- Twist, turn and fly along the Thames as if on your very own witches broomstick - are you ready for some spellbinding speed?!
- Once back to Tower Bridge settle down, settle in, snuggle up and enjoy the views.
- What are you waiting for? Grab your jack-o-lantern and bring your little monsters down for a frighteningly good time this Halloween.
- Speedy Spookfest
- Exclusively for one day only Sunday 31st October 2021
- Experiences available 11:30, 12:30, 13:30, 14:30 and 15:30
- Adult tickets, £38.21 (15% discount)
- Child tickets (14 years and under), £25.46 (15% discount)
- Suitable for all ages
- All attendees must have a ticket, even if a child is to sit in a parents lap they must have a valid ticket
- For all ages and all weathers
- Thames Rockets do not allow mothers at any stage of pregnancy on board any of their experiences
- Thames Rockets advises you NOT to travel if you have any historical or current backbone conditions or complaints
- Children must be 14 years and under, any person with a child ticket must be accompanied by an adult.
- You will book your date and session by directly on the Thames Rockets website where your saving will be automatically applied
- Guests will need to check-in 15 minutes before their sailing.
- Subject to availability
- For all FAQs please see here
Departures - Which Pier?
Speedy Spookfest departs from Boarding Gate One, The London Eye Pier