Exclusive: Big Day Out Festival - Catch Louisa Johnson, Paw Patrol, Mr Bloom, Diversity and So Much More! Up to 33% off
Mote Park, Maidstone
See Stars such as Louisa Johnson, Atomic Kitten, Diversity and Reggie 'n' Bollie!
Saturday 1st July
Suitable for 0-16 years
- Check out music stars like Louisa Johnson, Atomic Kitten and Reggie 'n' Bollie
- See the amazing dance sensation Diversity!
- Under 18's disco & karaoke stage
- Princess singalongs & Superhero appearances
- Jump your way round bounce land which has castles, slide obstacle courses and more!
- Arts & Crafts & Toddlers soft play areas
- Magicians & Circus Schools
- Children's television characters and presenters
- With Hip Hop Dance, Drum and Circus school you'll even learn some new skills too!
- Children's fun zones and much, much, more.
LittleBird Top Tip
Check out our 11 Top Tips for Family Festival-ing - to make your festival experience with the kids one that is memorable for all the right reasons!
- Saturday 1st July 12pm - 10pm
- £8 for Child Ticket (5-12 Years), 33% off
- £17.50 for Adult Ticket, 30% off
- £1 for Infant Ticket (under 5 Yrs)
- £10 for Full Day Car Parking
- Last entry is at 8pm.
- The festival programme will be released prior to the event .
- All attendants of Big Day Out must have a ticket, regardless of age.
- Anyone aged 15 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult (over the age of 18).
- All adults that are accompanying children must present ID at the entrance (Challenge 25).
- No food (except baby food) or drink (including alcohol) can be brought into Big Day Out 2016.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions here
- Tickets are non-refundable.
Big Day Out are committed to ensuring that disabled festival-goers can enjoy their time at the Big Day Out 2017.
- Free Carer/Assistant ticket (one per application).
- Disabled Parking (if needed).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange disability access/your free carer ticket once you have purchased your event ticket. Please note the festival will require proof of disability.