Away Resorts' Fun Packed Mill Rythe Holiday Village - Half Board Family Breaks
Mill Rythe Holiday Village, Hampshire
Check in date: 28th April
Suitable for 0-16 years
Enjoy a 3 or 4 night stay at Mill Rythe Holiday Village on the stunning Hayling Island in Hampshire. Maximum relaxation and all weather fun for all ages! A stone’s throw from London on the South Coast, Mill Rythe is the perfect place to explore Hampshire’s finest from Portsmouth & Chichester to the fantastic beaches or you could just stay put and take advantage of all there is going on!
- Dinner and breakfast included.
- Indoor pool with a sauna & outdoor pool complete with waterslides!
- Large indoor soft play area.
- Live music, stage productions and entertainment every evening- check what’s happening before you head off on holiday!
- NEW for 2017 – high ropes activity course
- Huge variety of exciting activities including; zorbing, hoverboarding, arts & crafts, crazy golf and much more.
- Sports include; paintball, abseiling, rock climbing, football and more.
- Hayling Island is on the Solent, surrounded by Blue Flag beaches and the beautiful Hampshire countryside
- Plenty to explore with sailing, walking and water sports all on the doorstep.
- Clean, comfortable and upgraded accommodation for ultimate relaxation.
- Great for families of all ages.
Check in date: 28th April
- Price includes accommodation with dinner and breakfast for 2 people per room, plus access to facilities and activities.
- Families with 2 adults and 2 children over 2 will need to book 2 rooms, these may be interconnecting or next door to each other. Please confirm this when you phone to confirm your booking.
Friday 28th April - Bank Holiday Weekend
- £149 for Twin Standard Room: 3 Night Stay, 20% off
- £216 for Double Standard Room: 3 Night Stay, 20% off
- Includes dinner and breakfast for 2 people per room, plus access to facilities and activities.
- Accommodation is either a Twin or Double Room, both which sleep up to 2.
- For bookings with a child under 2, please speak to Mill Rythe as it may be possible to put a cot in a twin room
- If booking more than one room, please speak to Mill Rythe as it may be possible to have rooms next door to each other, or with an interconnecting door.
- Please do book activities in advance or on arrival.
- There’s at least one free activity each day and other sessions available are charged from £4 per child.
- Please see FAQ's here.- http://www.awayresorts.co.uk/mill-rythe/faqs/
- Subject to availability and Terms and Conditions apply.
- If you have any enquiries please call: 01442 50 88 50
- You must phone Away Resorts to confirm your booking and activities.
- Please purchase at least 48 hours in advance of the date you'd like to arrive on.
- Once purchased your email address will be passed onto Away Resorts so they can begin to process your booking.
Sorry, currently unavailable.