Disneyland® Paris Family Breaks - Save up to 20% off* Hotel & Park Tickets Plus FREE Full Board Meal Plan!
Experience the special Legends of the Force event!
Offer ends 28th November 2018
An enchanting short-break destination at Europe's only Disney theme park you'll never be short of something to do. Experience the magic of Disneyland® Paris as you hang out with Mickey and crew, enjoy the rides and gaze in amazement at the iconic Disney castle.
From January fulfil your Star Wars destiny and blast off to a galaxy far, far away, where breathtaking experiences immerse you in the most epic of space sagas.
- With this Special Offer Save up to 20% off* and FREE Dine*
- Two theme parks in one place - Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios ® Park
- From rollercoasters & live shows to fabulous dining, there's something for everyone!
- Incredible firework displays and parades and adrenaline-inducing rides and attractions
- Meet your favourite Disney characters up-close and personal
- Includes hotel stay and park entrance for the duration fo your stay
- Plus each booking also includes a Magical call from Mickey Mouse to announce your stay, Free Disney Activity Book, 15% off food at Planet Hollywood® and 15% off food and drink at Earl of Sandwich®!
- There are even travel options available to purchase for Eurostar, Eurotunnel or Flights
- Accommodation at a Disney® Hotel
- Entry to both Disney® Parks for the duration of your stay
- Free breakfast in a counter restaurant in the Disney® Parks for each night of your stay*
- Free lunch and dinner for each night of your stay*
- Complimentary FASTPASS® for each member of your party*
- Complimentary Shuttle to Disney® Parks (excluding Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch)
- Free Hotel Parking
- Extra Magic Time* (exclusive access to parts of the Disney® Parks before anyone else and meet up with your favourite Disney friends.)
PLUS booking with MagicBreaks gives you these Magical Extras:
- Magical call from Mickey Mouse to announce your stay
- Free Disney Activity Book
- 15% off food at Planet Hollywood®
- 15% off food and drink at Earl of Sandwich®
- For arrivals between 6th January - 1st April 2019
- Legends of the Force will run from January - March 2019. Exact dates to be confirmed.
- Offer ends 28th November 2018
- Stays available from only £169 per person for 2 nights' accommodation with 3-day Disney® Parks entry and FREE Full-board Meal Plan*
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children under 12 sharing a Standard Room at Disney's Hotel Santa Fe on selected dates in January 2019, subject to availability.
- For a 2 night/3 day stay or more at Disneyland® Hotel, Disney's Newport Bay Club, Disney's Sequoia Lodge or Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch, receive a FREE Full-board Meal Plan* and save up to 20% on Disney® Hotel & Park Tickets*
- For a 2 night/3 day stay or more at Disney's Hotel Cheyenne or Disney's Hotel Santa Fe, receive a FREE Full-board Meal Plan* and save up to 15% on Disney® Hotel & Park Tickets*
- For a 4 night/5 day stay at Disneyland® Hotel, Disney's Newport Bay Club, Disney's Sequoia Lodge, Disney's Hotel Cheyenne, Disney's Hotel Santa Fe or Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch, receive a FREE Full-board Meal Plan* and save up to 20% on Disney® Hotel & Park Tickets*
- Free breakfast will be available in a counter restaurant in the Disney® Parks for each night of your stay.
- "Save up to 20% off your Disney® Hotel & Park tickets + Free Dine (Full-board) Meal Plan" is valid for new bookings made by 28th November 2018 for arrivals from 6th January to 1st April 2019.
- This offer is available at any Disney® Hotel and Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch, and is valid for all room types and cabins excluding Family Rooms at Disney’s Santa Fe, Family Rooms including Standard, Standard Lake, and Compass Family Rooms and all Suites (except compass suite) at Disney’s Newport Bay Club and Luxury Family Terrace, Castle Club Rooms and Suites at Disneyland® Hotel.
- This offer is not valid for Les Villages Nature® Paris.
- The offer does not apply on the local taxes, per adult from 18 years old or more (at the time of the check-in) and per night.
- A handling fee amounting to £25 UK (subject to change) will be charged per booking made by the website or by telephone with our central reservation office.
- Your Full-board Meal Plan will include three vouchers per person per night of your stay. (For children under 3 years please contact Magic Breaks).
- One voucher will be valid for a menu breakfast at a counter service restaurant plus two meal vouchers valid for lunch and dinner in a selection of buffet or table service restaurants, throughout and only for the duration of your stay (from dinner on the day of arrival to lunch on the day of departure).
- The Lunch and Dinner vouchers include an all-you-can-eat buffet or a set menu (starter, main course, dessert) or “à la carte” choice (starter, main course, dessert) + 1 soft drink and is valid in one of the restaurants listed below depending on your hotel.
- These restaurants are located across the resort (in Disneyland® Park, Walt Disney Studios® Park, your Disney® Hotel or Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch and Disney Village®).
- Discount is based on public prices (local taxes excluded) that can be seen on www.disneylandparis.com and is not applicable to transport or other options and insurance but these can be added to your reservation at public prices.
- If you stay at Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch, Disney's Hotel Santa Fe or Disney's Hotel Cheyenne, you will get a meal voucher "Standard" which is valid in: Plaza Gardens Restaurant, Restaurant Agrabah Café, Restaurant des Stars, The Grange at Billy Bob's Country Western Saloon, Chuck Wagon Café, La Cantina, Crockett's Tavern.
- If you stay at Disney's Sequoia Lodge, Disney's Newport Bay Club, Disney's Hotel New York, you will get a meal voucher "Plus" valid in the restaurants listed above plus: Captain Jack’s- Restaurant des Pirates Silver Spur Steakhouse, The Steakhouse, Manhattan Restaurant, Parkside Diner, Yacht Club, Cape Cod, Hunter's Grill, Annette's Diner, Bistrot Chez Rémy.
- If you stay at Disneyland® Hotel, you will get a meal voucher "Premium" which is valid in all the restaurants listed above plus: Auberge de Cendrillon, Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show, Inventions, California Grill, Walt's American Restaurant and Café Mickey.
- Quick service restaurant vouchers will be available in the Walt Disney Studios® Park and Disneyland® Park starting from the extra magic time opening.
- Please check for details of breakfast locations and timings when you check in.
- The breakfast menu will be counter service and buffet breakfast is not available.
- Guests can upgrade once on site to either character breakfast or buffet hotel breakfast by paying a supplement.
- This is subject to availability both on the day and the time.
- Guests staying in an executive room will continue to benefit from breakfast in their hotel.
1)Fastpass®. Check the “Guide to the parks” upon arrival for details regarding which attractions this service applies to. This service is only available with a Park ticket valid for the same day. You may only have one Fastpass® issued at a time. Another Fastpass® ticket can only be obtained once the previous ticket has expired or been used. Subject to availability.
(2) Extra Magic Time: Check in to a Disney® Hotel and enjoy extra magic each day of your stay! Gain exclusive access to parts of the Disney® Parks long before anyone else and meet up with Mickey, Minnie and friends. Cuddle up and strike a pose in a range of distinctive settings for snapshots to cherish forever. Have you autograph book ready, as they love making friends from all over the world. You can even enjoy attractions before the official opening times of Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park. The key to unlocking all these magical experiences is simply to stay in a Disney® Hotel! Conditions are subject to those at the time of publishing. Extra Magic Time is subject to availability and may vary across Disney® Parks
- All offers are subject to availability and Disneyland® Paris terms and conditions.