Churchill War Rooms & WWII Secrets of Westminster, 10% off Special Offer
Valid for bookings made for 2pm tours before 31st January and travel before 31st October 2018!
Suitable for 5+ years
Get a thrilling glimpse inside the original wartime bunker that sheltered Prime Minister Winston Churchill and his government during the WWII blitz of London. Discover the fascinating secret world of espionage and governments in exile during WWII as you explore the War Rooms, which have been left unchanged since 1945.
The tour is in 2 parts; a guided walk through Westminster and a part guided, part audio tour of the Churchill War Rooms and Museum
- Visit sites that were integral in London’s political history, such as 10 Downing Street, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey.
- Your expert guide will keep you captivated with stories and insights about what life was really like in London during the war
- Journey down into the underground headquarters where Churchill and his government directed the course of the Second World War.
- Your guide will bring this underground maze of rooms to life with stories of plotting, strategies and secrets that went on down here.
- Discover what life was like during those tense days and nights, as they deciphered enemy communications and created maps of the army’s movements.
- Hear fascinating details about the life and legacy of Sir Winston Churchill, plus real audio of his inspiring wartime speeches.
- Discover the amazing war rooms preserved exactly as they were left the day the lights were switched off in 1945
- Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, but this may vary each month. Please check the booking calendar for the exact dates available.
- Tours are available at 10am and 2pm.
- 10% Off saving only valid on 2pm tours
- £26 for Child Tickets (4 - 14 yrs), 10% off
- £29 for Adult Tickets, 10% off
- Please ensure that you are at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before your tour departure time.
- Your guide will meet you outside Westminster Tube Station. Follow the signs for Exit 2 Victoria Embankment and they will be waiting just outside on the street, next to the River Thames
- Please allow approx. 2½ hours for this tour
- You must use your e-ticket on the date you specify when booking
- This tour is not recommended for those with mobility problems, as a lot of walking and stairs are involved.
- Please print your e-ticket and present it when you meet you tour guide outside Westminster Tube Station
- You will receiver your e-Ticket via email after purchase
- You will be taken to AttractionTix's website to make your purchase