‘Cave 13’– The Superstitious Magic Show by False Impressions at Barons Court Theatre - A Magical Treat for Ages 8+, Up to 33% off
Barons Court Theatre, West Kensington
Magical family treat
Sunday 8th - Sunday 29th April 2018
Suitable for 8+ years
Created and presented by magician and showman Richard Leigh Cave 13 will transport you to a world of magic, illusion and superstition! Featuring a mix of precision, fast – paced tricks and big and bold magic this unusual magic show celebrates luck and bad fortune while amazing the whole family.
- London’s longest running theatrical magic show
- Plenty of audience participation in this immersive theatre show.
- Filled with magical twists and surprises
- Great fun to bring the family or a group of friends together.
- This has got to be seen to be believed.
- Sunday 8th April 2:30pm
- Friday 13th April 2:30pm
- Sunday 15th April 2:30pm
- Sunday 22nd April 2:30pm
- Sunday 29th April 2:30pm
- £7 for Child/ Concessions Ticket, 30% off
- £8 for Adult Ticket, 33% off
- Duration: 75 minutes without an interval.
- Doors open 15 minutes before each performance.
- Seats are allocated on first come basis
- Show will be performed in Baron’s Court Theatre : Barons Court Theatre is a small theatre of only 40 cinema style seats located in the basement of The Curtains Up public house in Comeragh Road in West London.
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it to the entrance at least 15 mins before the production starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase