Cadbury World Tickets, Save 15% with Family Tickets
Cadbury World, Birmingham
Suitable for 0-100 years
Discover a whole world of creamy, rich stickylicious chocolate on a fun and educational visit to Cadbury World. Home to Cadbury’s chocolate for over 150 years enjoy a fantastic day out for chocolate lovers. Don't miss the chance to be completely surrounded by chocolate everywhere you look – it’s chocolate heaven!
- Travel back in time to the tropical rainforests of Mexico and discover how the cocoa tree become central to Mayan culture
- See a special 3D story in which you’ll discover how cocoa beans found their way to Europe
- Demonstrators show how they 'temper' chocolate and make it easier to work with
- Try writing your name in gorgeous, warm sticky chocolate!
- Explore and discover the fascinating history of Cadbury
- You'll even get the chance to create your own chocolatey concoction!
- Includes entry to the 4D Chocolate Adventure experience
- Cadbury World is open most days throughout the year, excluding Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
- Please see the booking calendar available dates.
- Opening and closing times vary according to season.
- £12.50 for Child Tickets (4 - 15 yrs)
- £17 for Adult Tickets
- £50.15 for Family of 4 Tickets: 2 adults and 2 children (ages 4 - 15 yrs), 15% off
- £60.78 for Family of 5 Tickets: Valid for 2 adults and 3 children (ages 4 - 15 yrs), 15% off
- Under 4s go free
- Family Tickets save 15% compared to buying individual tickets
- The first exhibition tour usually starts between 9am and 10am, with the last tour any time between 2pm and 4.30pm.
- You are welcome to visit the 4D Chocolate Adventure zone before or after your main exhibition tour time slot.
- Excellent access for wheelchair users throughout.
- Guide dogs are permitted throughout the tour except for manufacturing areas, where a waiting room is provided.
- Cadbury World requires you to call and confirm the date of your visit at least 72 hours in advance.
- During school holiday periods, please call at least 7 days before you plan to visit Cadbury World to avoid disappointment.
- Please call the phone number provided on your e-ticket to confirm the date and time you would like to take your tour.
- Places can be limited so we recommend calling no later than 72 hours before, or at least 7 days in advance during school holidays to avoid disappointment.
- You will be taken to AttracionTix's website to make your purchase