Brat Kids Carnival at the Leicester Square Speigaltent - Circus, Music and Amazing Tricks
Christmas in Leicester Square , London
10th November - 30th December 2018
Suitable for 4+ years
Ideal for kids who enjoy wild circus skills, pumping music, ridiculous acts of amazement and eye-popping party tricks. The Brat Kids Carnival is a high-energy super fun afternoon show for all ages – from tots to teenagers and their mums and dads.
Specially created to get youngsters excited about expressing themselves, watching top-notch circus superstars and getting on stage to have a boogie.
- Hula hoops at top speed, acrobatics at alarming heights and seriously cheeky clowning antics
- A noisy, fun, silly afternoon for all ages
- Brought to you by the finest team of circus artists and mischief makers behind international touring sensation Briefs.
- Put on your party outfit and join the Brat Kids Carnival!
LittleBird Top Tip
Make it a total festive experience and explore the pedestrianised area in the centre of Leicester Square which will be flooded with wooden chalets, food stalls and twinkling lights for Christmas. Best of all it's completely free to enter the market area!
- Tickets available from £12
- Saturday 17th November 11am & 1pm
- Sunday 18th November 1pm & 3pm
- Saturday 24th November 11am & 1pm
- Sunday 25th November 1pm & 3pm
- Saturday 1st December 11am & 1pm
- Sunday 2nd December1pm & 3pm
- Saturday 8th December 11am & 1pm
- Sunday 9th December1pm & 3pm
- Wednesday 12th December 3pm
- Thursday 13th December 3pm
- Friday 14th December 3pm
- Saturday 15th December 11am & 1pm
- Sunday 16th December1pm & 3pm
- Wednesday 19th December 3pm
- Thursday 20th December 3pm
- Friday 21st December 3pm
- Saturday 22nd December 11am & 1pm
- Sunday 23rd December1pm & 3pm
- Wednesday 26th December 3pm
- Thursday 27th December 3pm
- Friday 28th December 3pm
- Saturday 29th December 11am & 1pm
- Sunday 30th December 1pm & 3pm
- Recommended for ages 4 and up. This production contains real flame.
- Duration: 45 minutes