Big Day Out Festival - Amazing Acts, TV Favourites, Family Activities and Workshops + So Much More! Exclusive 27% off
Mote Park, Maidstone
The Ultimate Family Summer Day Out
Saturday 14th July 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
Big Day Out the brilliant family-friendly festival is returning to Mote Park this Summer and it's bigger than ever. Expect even more children’s television characters and entertainment plus chart-topping artists, X Factor stars, children’s disco/karaoke stage, arts & crafts areas, and a host of fun and exciting workshops for the mini festival-goers!
- Enjoy chart-topping artists like Alexandra Burke, Lemar Grace Davies, Kevin Davy White & Ben Haenow
- Plus TV favourites like Mr Bloom, Paw Patrol, Peter Rabbit and Cook & Line
- Keep an eye out for superheroes who will be swinging in for some action-packed fun
- Disney sing-a-longs with Princesses from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast and more, Plus fantastic fairytale stories
- Make some of the biggest bubbles ever
- Learn fresh new dance moves and get down with the Hip Hop Dance School
- Sharpen up your circus skills and learn juggling, magic and more!
- The Bollywood Dance School invites you to experience the vast and vibrant culture
- Get close to snakes, lizards, various mammals and an assortment of creepy crawlies
- Perfect your pyramid and take on tumbling at the Cheer Workshop filled with pom pom shaking and laughs
- Hop into the saddle and ride donkeys
- Guarantee your day hits the bullseye with the exciting sport of soft Archery
- Choose your favourite ferret and see who wins in the ferret races
- Experience the challenge and excitement of caving
- Plus jump your way around the biggest Bounce Land yet which has castles, slide obstacle courses and more!
- Saturday 14th July 2018
- 11.00am - 9.00pm
- £12 for Child Ticket (3-15 Years), 27% off
- £20 for Adult Ticket, 27% off
- £3 for Infant Ticket (2 Years and Under)
- £10 for All Day Guaranteed Parking Space Ticket
- Savings based on prices including booking fees
- Last entry is at 7pm.
- The festival programme will be released prior to the event.
- All attendants of Big Day Out must have a ticket, regardless of age.
- Anyone aged 15 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult (over the age of 18).
- All adults that are accompanying children must present ID at the entrance (Challenge 25).
- No food (except baby food) or drink (including alcohol) can be brought into Big Day Out 2016.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions here
- Guide/Assistance dogs are permitted; however, no other animals will be allowed on site.
- The management reserves the right to make any alteration to the advertised program.
- Ticket holders will exchange their ticket for the relevant wristband on entry to the event.
- Parking tickets will cost £15.00 on the day if not purchased in advance
- Free carer tickets are available for registered disabled attendees (one per application) Please email email@example.com to arrange disability access/your free carer ticket once you have purchased your event ticket with the following information: Your full name and order reference number (found on your e-Ticket), Photos/scans of the following documents; DLA Letter OR Letter from doctor confirming need for assistance. for more accessibility information please see here
- Tickets are non-refundable.
Big Day Out are committed to ensuring that disabled festival-goers can enjoy their time at the Big Day Out 2018
Free carer tickets are available for registered disabled attendees (one per application) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange disability access/your free carer ticket once you have purchased your event ticket with the following information:
- Your full name and order reference number (found on your e-Ticket)
- Photos/scans of the following documents; DLA Letter OR Letter from a doctor confirming a need for assistance
For parking and other accessibility questions please see here
- Your email address will be passed on to the Festival’s organisers in order for them to send you your e-Ticket
- Tickets will arrive up to 1 week prior to the event.
Not currently available.