Arabian Nights at Hoxton Hall - Fantastical Stories, Music and Puppetry, Up to 33% off
Hoxton Hall, Hoxton
Wed 12 Sep - Sat 13 Oct 2018
Suitable for 8+ years
Filled to the brim with music, puppetry and dance, Arabian Nights is the world premiere of a new play by Nessah Muthy, writer of The Host and Heroine.
See the young Shahrazad save her sister from the powerful king Shahryar, melting his heart with fantastical tales. From Sinbad to Ali Baba, go on a voyage of discovery through the greatest stories ever told, as the historic Hoxton Hall is transformed into an opulent palace this autumn!
- Blending tales from ancient Arabic, Jewish, Greek, Indian, Persian and Turkish cultures
- Ali Baba, Ala’ad-Din and Sinbad the Sailor come to life!
- Opulent and colourful and filled to the brim with music, magic and dance.
- This new production stretches across both borders and genre in storytelling that weaves a tapestry into the future.
- Full of timeless heroes and villains, comedy and tragedy
- Wonder at the fantastical musical and puppeteering feets
- Based on the ancient library of texts, One Thousand and One Nights
- A celebration of the artistic and cultural history of the ancient Middle Eastern world
- Wednesday 12th September 7:30pm
- Thursday 13th September 7:30pm
- Friday 14th September 7:30pm
- Saturday 15th September 2:30pm, 7:30pm
- Sunday 16th September 2:30pm
- Tuesday 18th September 7:30pm
- Thursday 20th September 7:30pm
- Friday 21st September 7:30pm
- Saturday 22nd September 2:30pm, 7:30pm
- Sunday 23rd September 2:30pm
- Tuesday 25th September 7:30pm
- Wednesday 26th September 2:30pm, 7:30pm
- Thursday 27th September 7:30pm
- Friday 28th September 7:30pm
- Saturday 29th September 2:30pm, 7:30pm
- Tuesday 2nd October 7:30pm
- Wednesday 3rd October 2:30pm, 7:30pm
- Thursday 4th October 7:30pm
- Friday 5th October 7:30pm
- Saturday 6th October 2:30pm, 7:30pm
- Sunday 7th October 2:30pm
- Tuesday 9th October 7:30pm
- Wednesday 10th October 2:30pm, 7:30pm
- Thursday 11th October 7:30pm
- Friday 12th October 7:30pm
- Saturday 13th October 2:30pm, 7:30pm
Previews (12th - 20th September)
- £10 for Band C - Adult Tickets (Restricted view), 23% off
- £8 for Band C - Child Tickets (Restricted view)
- £12.50 for Band B - Adult Tickets, 26% off
- £10 for Band B - Child Tickets, 17% off
- £15 for Band A - Adult Tickets, 21% off
- £12.50 for Band A - Child Tickets, 11% off
Off Peak Performances (Mon - Thurs & Matinees after the 20th Sept)
- £12 for Band C - Adult Tickets (Restricted view), 23% off
- £12 for Band C - Child Tickets (Restricted view), 23% off
- £14 for Band B - Adult Tickets, 32% off
- £12 for Band B - Child Tickets, 23% off
- £17 for Band A - Adult Tickets, 33% off
- £14 for Band A - Child Tickets, 32% off
Peak Performances (Fri - Sat Evenings after the 20th Sept)
- £14 for Band C - Adult Tickets (Restricted view), 20% off
- £14 for Band C - Child Tickets (Restricted view), 20% off
- £17.50 for Band B - Adult Tickets, 29% off
- £15 for Band B - Child Tickets, 23% off
- £20 for Band A - Adult Tickets, 33% off
- £17.50 for Band A - Child Tickets, 30% off
- Recommended for ages 8+
- Parental discretion is advised as some scenes may be upsetting for very small children.
- Seating is allocated by the theatre by best available at time of purchase
- All seating will be allocated on the Ground Floor
- Only valid for specific performance.
- No refunds available after purchase.
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it to the box office at least 30 mins before the production starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase