42nd Street at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane
Theatre Royal Drury Lane
Now starring Lulu as Dorothy Brock!
Suitable for 5-16 years
Broadway’s Biggest Show, on the West End’s Biggest Stage.
42nd Street is the song and dance, American dream fable of Broadway. Young Peggy Sawyer is fresh off the bus from small-town America and just another face in the chorus line on Broadway’s newest show. But when the leading lady gets injured, Peggy might just have the shot at stardom she's always dreamed of…
- This highly anticipated new production of 42nd Street arrives in London with an all-singing, high-kicking cast of over 50 ready to explode on to the West End’s biggest stage, Theatre Royal Drury Lane.
- Featuring the iconic songs We’re In The Money, Lullaby of Broadway, Shuffle Off To Buffalo, Dames, I Only Have Eyes For You and 42nd Street.
- Mark Bramble, co-author of the book for the original Broadway and West End productions of 42nd Street and director of the 2001 Tony Award® winning revival of 42nd Street, returns to direct the new West End production.
- Grammy Award winner Sheena Easton makes her West End debut!
Ticket prices from £15
No Booking Fee
Valid Mon - Fri Evenings until 20 July 2018.
Excluded on 12-18 Feb 2018.
Monday 25th June 2018 to Thursday 29th November 2018
Please note: Lulu will not be performing on the following dates - 16 May, 22, 23, 30 June.
- 2 hours 30 minutes (One interval)
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Please print your e-ticket and present it to the Box Office when collecting your tickets on the day of the performance.
- Please arrive at the Box Office at least 30 minutes before the performance time listed to collect your tickets.