40% off The World Championship of Ping Pong in the Iconic Alexandra Palace - Top Sporting Action!
64 players from over 25 countries compete to be number one!
28th - 29th January 2017
Suitable for 0-16 years
Head to the World Championship of Ping Pong for a great day out with the family this January. Don’t miss the nail-biting rallies that will leave you on the edge of your seat, as the world’s best players compete to be number one!
Plus with activities outside the hall in the Palm Court which include ping pong tables and Have-a-Go areas, as well as a variety of scrumptious food and drink, it's the perfect was to bounce away those January blues.
- Fun-packed day for all the family.
- 64 players from over 25 countries compete to be number one!
- Iconic North London venue, the Alexandra Palace.
- Enjoy the exciting atmosphere of a world championship competition.
- Great family activities
Saturday Jan 28th 2017
- Afternoon 12pm-4pm: Double Elimination Round
- Evening 6pm – 9:30pm: Knockout Round One
Sunday Jan 29th 2017
- Afternoon 12:30pm – 4pm: Last 16
- Evening 6pm - 9:30pm: Quarter Finals, Semi-Finals, and Final
- £6 for Child Ticket, 40% off.
- £9 for Adult Ticket, 40% off.
- Unreserved seating, you can sit where you like.
- Tickets required for both adults and children.
- Only valid for the session for which you have purchased.
- Please print your e-Ticket and present it at the door of the event.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Sorry, currently unavailable.