Rave-a-Roo - The Biggest And Best Family Rave Fest, Feat. Paw Patrol on 6th May! 15% off
Ministry of Sound, Elephant and Castle
Kids. Play. Rave. Repeat
Saturday 6th May & Saturday 20th May
Rave-A-Roo is the clubbing mash-up of festival fun for the whole family. Kids can be themselves, dance, let loose, create, watch, chill, and play hard in a safe environment. Rave, party, dance off - however you want to do it, do it as a family.
Plus PAWSOME NEWS on 6th May guests will get the chance to see Chase and Marshall from Paw Patrol! These heroic pups will be busting some moves at intervals throughout the event and JUST ANNOUNCED on 20th May TV Superstar Joseph Elliott from Cbeebies' Swashbuckle will be raising the roof for mini ravers with madcap games and upbeat antics.
- Plus Top DJs
- Kids TV Headliners
- Disco Ball Games
- LIVE stage performances
- Funky Soft play
- Confetti mayhem
- Neon craft
- Glow stick giveaways
- Glow Chill Room
- UV glitter tattoo station
For the Grownups, it's spotless surroundings, an undercover buggy park, professional security, and staff, carefully monitored sound levels, baby changing facilities and a fully licensed bar and snacks.
Dates and Times:
Saturday 6th May 1-3pm & 4:30-6:30pm
Saturday 20th May 1-3pm & 4:30-6:30pm
- £13 for a Single Ticket, 15% off.
- 0-18 months go free but they must have a ticket.
- Prices based on the advanced online price + booking fee.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Duration around 2 hours.
- Doors open: 12.45pm for the first session and 4:15pm for the second session.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Both Adults and Children will need tickets.
- Lone adults will be refused entry and will not be issued a refund. To avoid complications, please ensure you arrive with your party.
- Photography and video recording in connection with promotion and publicity will be taking place at the event. By your attendance at the event, you acknowledge that you have been informed that you or your child may be photographed or recorded. This may be used as part of the release of promotional content, broadcasted footage and any other media now known or yet to be invented.
- If you do not wish to be photographed, filmed, or appear under these conditions then please do not purchase tickets to this event. Thank you.
- If your little ones or anyone in your party have any accessibility issues then please email email@example.com with the subject "access".
- No refunds available.
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it with you to the entrance.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Sorry, currently unavailable.