Win a Spa Day at Champneys for two people!
Closing Date: 13 February
How to enterSimply fill in your details for your chance of winning a Spa Day for Two at one of Champneys Resorts. Good luck!
What you need to know!
To celebrate Valentine’s Day, we’ve teamed up with our fab friends at Champneys so that you can win a spa day and share it with someone you love! Filled with a day of glorious treats and gorgeous treatments – share it with your partner or your best friend and say it with Champneys!
Experience the delights of a full day of pampering and relaxation at a Champneys resort of your choice. You and your guest will have access to the spa facilities, a delicious three course buffet lunch.
You will also be treated to an hour of Champneys time which includes two specialist spa treatments from the original spa pioneers to help restore your equilibrium*. If you have the energy (and can tear yourself away from the spa) you’ll have a choice of over 20 exercise classes, ranging from dynamic aerobics and indoor cycling to more relaxing yoga, meditation and pilates.
Terms & Conditions
- One lucky winner will win a spa day for two at one of Champneys locations.
- Choose from Tring in Hertfordshire, Forest Mere in Hampshire, Henlow in Bedfordshire or Springs in Leicestershire.
- *Treatments allocated will be a Champneys Head in the Clouds Massage and Body Wrap per person, these cannot be exchanged.
- Timings include your consultations and walk to treatment rooms.
- Valid Monday to Thursday only.
- Prize must be booked and taken within 6 months from the date of issue, subject to availability.
- Prize value dependent on location.
- Guests must be 16 years or over, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Travel to the spa is not included.
- Subject to change and availability.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for the equivalent monetary value.
- A winner will be chosen at random by LittleBird.
- Winner will be announced on 14th February 2017.
- No family, friends or employees of LittleBird or the Champneys may enter the competition.
- No user may enter more than once.
- The decision of LittleBird will be final.
- The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 only