50% Off Groombridge Place Tickets – Great Weekend and Half Term Halloween Activities
Please email me before this deal ends
Hours before to remind me:
The Best Bits
- Fun and enchantment for the whole family.
- Exciting activities for kids and families all Autumn long!
- Great Autumn activities, with Trick or Treat Gameshows, Halloween Nerf Wars, Creepy Crawly Encounters and Sockette Trick or Treat Puppet Show!
- Stroll in the magical world of the Enchanting Forest with giant tree swings, zip wires, rope swings, a maze and Crusoe’s World.
- Lots of animal attractions – Birds of Prey & resident animals including the world famous Zedonk (half donkey, half zebra), piglets & more.
- Giant chess set for the kids to play on.
- Newly refurbished restaurant and al fresco dining area serving freshly prepared food using locally-grown ingredients.
- Click ‘See More’ for timetable of Autumn events.
Things You Should Know
- 50% off Adult and Child ticket at £8.20 (usually at £16.40).
- 50% off 2 Child Tickets (2 for 1) at £7.45 (usually £14.90).
- 50% off 2 Adult Tickets (2 for 1) at £8.95 (usually £17.90).
- Child ticket is for ages 3 – 12. Under 3s go free.
- Groombridge Place is an outdoor venue so please dress accordingly.
- Estate opens Monday to Sunday from 9:30am – 5:30pm. Last entry at 4pm.
- Canal boat to and from Enchanted Forest is £1.50 per person, each way.
- Voucher valid till Novemeber 4th, 2013.
- You will receive your voucher the day after your purchase.
- Groombridge Place, Groombridge Hill, Groombridge, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN3 9QG, approx. 1.15hr from Central London.
- Parking: Cars and minibuses are able to drop off at the allocated space within the car park, near the attraction’s entrance.
Tell me more
And this Halloween, has Groombridge Place got a TRICK up their sleeve! Join them for a jam packed October half term full of exciting indoor and outdoor treats from Saturday 26 October to Sunday 3 November 2013.
The daily programme of events will be free with admission and will include all day arts and crafts workshops where children can make their own Halloween masks, witches or wizard hats, or halloween decorations to take home. There will be trick or treat game shows and the chance to try your skills in the nurf gun arena. If you dare, have an encounter with some of the creepy crawlies with the chance to hold a 12 foot snake or a tarantula spider!
There will be two bird of prey displays each day and a special trick or treat puppet show.
Timetable of Halloween events:
11:00am - 4:30pm All day arts and craft workshops where children can make your very own Halloween mask, witches/wizard hats, or Halloween decorations to take home
11 am Trick or Treat Gameshow!
12 midday Halloween Nerf Wars! (The ULTIMATE Nerf Gun Arena) Get battle ready and into squad position because have we got a nerf gun fight for you!
12 midday Creepy Crawly Encounters! (Have you got the nerve to meet a 12 foot snake or hold a tarantula spider? come find out with our interactive creepy crawly encounter)
12:30pm Birds of Prey Display
1pm Sockette Trick or Treat Puppet Show! (It's puppet show time, join us undercover for an interactive puppet show with all your favourite sockette characters.)
2pm Trick or Treat Game show!
3pm Creepy Crawly Encounters! (Have you got the nerve to meet a 12 foot snake or hold a tarantula spider? come find out with our interactive creepy crawly encounter)
3pm Halloween Nerf Wars! (The ULTIMATE Nerf Gun Arena) Get battle ready and into squad position because have we got a nerf gun fight for you!
3:30pm Birds of Prey display
4pm Sockette Trick or Treat Puppet Show! (It's puppet show time, join us undercover for an interactive puppet show with all your favourite sockette characters.)